Contributor

Boots No7 Wrinkle Filler/Primer -- LOVE!!!!

I haven't been on the BB forum for a while but felt compelled to rave about this product. I've been obsessed with cream 'illuminating' products and just hated the thought of forking out $40+ Each for an illuminating cream, plus moisturizer plus primer plus foundation (my 44 year old skin needs some help these days)...tried Becca, MAC, Revlon, some other high end and drugstore brands but came across this the other day at Ulta for $20 and it is the most amazing thing under my foundation! No glitter, no shimmer, just truly illuminating, smoothing, and makes my fine lines look a little better! I even used it under a cheap NYX foundation stick foundation (random Ulta purchase the same day) and still looks so good!!! This is better than any primer I have ever used as well! (I have used smashbox, nars, and other high priced primers) I have an online order of the Boots illuminating creams and two cream blushes on the way and I can't wait to get them!! I'm about to order the protect and perfect intense serum and eye cream next. I love finding a good product at a reasonable price!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Boots No7 Wrinkle Filler/Primer -- LOVE!!!!

I am excited by your wonderful review! I just found this at SkinStore.com -- $19.99 plus 20% off with code FAM. Plus another 10% back from Mr. Rebates. Great deal! I can't wait to get it.

Super Contributor

Boy, Boots sure gets some great reviews! Thanks, LinnieLou!

Contributor

Lanikins...that is where I am ordering the skin and eye cream too! Target has beauty products whereas Skinstore only has the skincare products. MarenSeattle...this is the most excited I have been for a drugstore brand ever. Hope the new products are just as good as the wrinkle filler!!!
Contributor

I have heard great things about all Boots products, am glad to hear of this. Target sells most all of their products where I live at very good prices. Will check this out. Thanks for sharing !

Valued Contributor

This sounds like i might like it!..Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I've used Boots for many years and they give you the best bang for your beauty buck.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.