Super Contributor

Philosophy's LIVING GRACE - can you describe the smell?

I'm interested in LIVING GRACE. I love AMAZING & PURE GRACE. Is it similiar to that? I found INNER GRACE & SUMMER GRACE to be too strong. Is LIVING lighter? How would you best describe this scent? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy's LIVING GRACE - can you describe the smell?

I only like AG and PG and I absolutely LOVE Living Grace.

To me, Pure Grace reminds me of an amped up Ivory Soap with just the pleasant notes. Similarly, Living Grace reminds me of all the pleasant notes in Irish Spring soap. There are no harsh or sharps notes in it. It smells very "green" (which is why the bottle is green).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

And I agree with you, Summer Grace is strong and has a sharp note to it that just annoyed me all day long. Inner Grace never got past the sniff test at Sephora. I just couldn't go there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I cannot describe it but I love it. Really, really, really love it. It's soft and spa like. There isn't any note that jumps out at you. It's just fresh and soft. But the smell lasts on me. I get a lot of compliments on it.

And everything smells true to the Living Grace scent including the lotion and body wash. Sometimes the fragrances doesn't translate well to other things but LG does. It smells the same regardless of what you are using in that scent.