Super Contributor

Has anyone purchased the EGG Facial Toning System on HSN????

I purchased and have been using about 5 days and do find that it some difference. The only problem I find is that one side works better than the other. Has anyone from QVC tried this products and if so, let me know what you think. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased the EGG Facial Toning System on HSN????

I did and find you are correct. I added more gel to the side which didn't seem as effective and it seems to work better. I am seeing a difference and can feel the muscles tightening up.

BTW: I tried on on my DH and he said whoa...I can really feel it working...he thought it couldn't be much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

I love my EGG! I bought it the first time it was a TS, two years ago. I use it for 20 minutes every evening before i go to bed and i even take it on vacation with me. It has made a world of difference in my jowl and neck areas. The key is to use it consistently. As with any exercising (this little machine is exercising your facial muscles) the muscles will relax. HTH
Respected Contributor

I'd like to try the EGG but I need a conductive gel without fragrance, and without aloe. Can anyone recommend one?

Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Montana said:

I'd like to try the EGG but I need a conductive gel without fragrance, and without aloe. Can anyone recommend one?

Isomers has one here http://www.shophq.com/ISOMERS_reg_Enriched_Electrolyte_Toning_Serum_Duo/300-252.aspx?storeid=1&track...

and they also have a copper p or moisture mask that can be used also.

Valued Contributor

You can try searching Amazon. There are many choices for conductive gel, including those used for ultrasound and tens units. NHTH
Valued Contributor

I bought this awhile back, and I see a difference, especially in my eyebrow area and neck. My brows are more lifted, my neck is a bit tighter. It's nothing major, but it's eno. ugh to make this 57 year old happy. HTH! Oops, forgot to say, my cheeks look more lifted, too.
Super Contributor

Question- if you are not allowed to put it near your eyes or mouth, how do you get those lines removed. I use the aloe gel as the one they gave broke me out. Also, I found a way to stop that electricity feeling if you have metal fillings; I just use one of those whitening trays to stop the sensation.
Respected Contributor

Yes, and I sent it back....I found I have no patience for that type of contraption.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

I ordered it when it was the TSV; I've only used it about 4 times because I went out of town right after I received it. I did use it yesterday and plan to use it more regularly now. I have also noticed that one side seems to work better; I will try the tip suggested to use more gel. I normally have used the level 2 and level 3...can't see going any higher now.

Just for a side note...Amy M. said during one of the presentations that she uses the level 10 all the time...Jennifer and Cee Cee both looked shocked...the level 3 was what was being demonstrated...they even said most people use a much lower level. Then Amy said something like, "Oh am I the only one that goes that strong?" Then she sort of did a sheepish laugh. I personally think Amy was exaggerating just to sell the product!!! I can't even imagine going that strong. Maybe if you used it for a very long time and you have tough skin or extremely nonresponsive muscles...the 2 feels nice on me...the 3 gives more "bite." That's as far as I can handle now. Has anyone here ever actually used one of the most high levels??