Respected Contributor

Vidal Sassoon Cleansing Conditioner?

Anyone try it yet? Mine was delivered today and will try it in the morning. Will post about it Thursday night.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vidal Sassoon Cleansing Conditioner?

I love this stuff, no friz at all and makes hair very soft.

Super Contributor

No. Did you try the new Ojon cleansing conditioner yet!

Respected Contributor

No. I am tempted. I love carols daughter.

Trusted Contributor

Have not tried Sassoon's product but Kerastase makes one called Chroma Sensitive Cleansing Balm. I used it today for the first time and love it. It makes your hair beautiful just like WEN but without that antiseptic smell that WEN has. Its supposed to keep your hair beautiful and prolong your color for months. I purchased it my hair salon. Its in a smaller bottle and you use 6 - 10 pumps but they are little pumps. You work it into your hair it makes a tiny bit of foam, then you leave it in for 3 minutes and rinse. Thats it. My hair was soft, shiny, manageable and beautiful. Its expensive just like WEN is. I will see after using it for a while if I still love it.

Respected Contributor

So far I tried these cleansing conditioners: WEN, Hair One, Renpure, Salon Graphix, Pantene Co-Wash then pantene cleansing conditioner, Herbal Essences both naked and the rose for color treated hair, Carols Daughter Hair Milk, Vidal Sassoon CC, DevaCurl.

My top favorites are Carols Daughter, Vidal Sassoon, Pantene co-wash. Reason be is Carols daughter and Vidal Sassoon is deeply conditioning and makes my hair friz free only down side is the sent of the CD is a strong strong floral. I put the pantene co-wash in my top 3 for it is the most "scent neutral"

But if your looking for scent then wen and renpure and HE Rose top the list.

If you want the deepest clean possible but still condition well I reccomend the pantene co-wash( not the cleansing conditioner)

I did not like deva curl for it was not at all conditioning. The pantene cleansing conditioner works great but it smells real bad to me.

Hair One is good if your looking for a wen dupe but I found it way too thick, much thicker than wen and too hard to massage in and wash out and I am wanting something that is fast and easy

Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Beejene said:

Have not tried Sassoon's product but Kerastase makes one called Chroma Sensitive Cleansing Balm. I used it today for the first time and love it. It makes your hair beautiful just like WEN but without that antiseptic smell that WEN has. Its supposed to keep your hair beautiful and prolong your color for months. I purchased it my hair salon. Its in a smaller bottle and you use 6 - 10 pumps but they are little pumps. You work it into your hair it makes a tiny bit of foam, then you leave it in for 3 minutes and rinse. Thats it. My hair was soft, shiny, manageable and beautiful. Its expensive just like WEN is. I will see after using it for a while if I still love it.

Sounds promising. If I ever run out of Wen I will have to try this.

Contributor

I haven't tried any listed above, but I have used V05 cleansing conditioner for two years (recommended on this board). I was a Wenner for several years and just couldn't justify the price for the results. Love the V05 and at <$1 you can't beat it.