Respected Contributor

Who makes TALC-FREE loose face powder??

I'm wanting to get away from talc face powders. I heard they make you look older, and not the best for skin either. I prefer a loose powder. I'm having a hard time finding one without talc. I know physicians formula makes one, but I wanted to know what else would be a nice finishing powder. How bout not settling in lines...too much to ash...huh

THANKS!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Who makes TALC-FREE loose face powder??

""Jane Iredale"" has great products. I have been using her products for years. You might check in your area to see who carries her products. I buy mine from my beauty shop. You can read about her products at her website. Very interesting

Respected Contributor

I saw her line...$50 bucks for powder turns me off...but thanks anyway!

Honored Contributor

I know her prices are high but her products are good for your skin. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If you could find someone in your area that sells her products, you might ask for a sample just to try. I use so little that it lasts a long time.

Contributor

You might check into Palladio rice powder. I know Sally's Beauty carries it and probably a lot of other places too.

Valued Contributor

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, LucyMinerals.com Finishing Powder and Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust to name a few.

Contributor

IT Cosmetics has a finishing powder that is customer top rated.

Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

I know her prices are high but her products are good for your skin. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If you could find someone in your area that sells her products, you might ask for a sample just to try. I use so little that it lasts a long time.

Sister, I checked out Jane Iredale (maybe you suggested it on another thread) and fell in love. But there is no one even slightly close that sells it. Her shades are close to each other so I couldn't even make an educated guess. Maybe, someday, I'll find a location and do a day trip down near Philly. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I've always loved MAKE UP FOREVER's HD finishing powder - 100% silica. Sold at Sephora It's translucent. Use a kabuki brush and get an airbrushed effect.

You can try 0.14 oz for $19

The regular size, .3 oz, lasts about a year. $34

Super Contributor

You can purchase Janie Iredale products online also. I have bought her concealers on Amazon as well as Ebay .