CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I think-but not sure that this will be the 1st TTV

and this may be the 2nd-not sure

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Complete Skincare & Color Collection for Face & Eyes

WHO IT IS FOR:
Dimitri's non-negotiables are a very important combination of items to help you achieve your best skin. Resurface and revitalize your appearance to achieve a more even-toned complexion.

SET INCLUDES:
DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment - 2 oz
Enriched Softening Essence - 4.2 oz
Collagenesis Stem Rejen - 1.2 oz
Collagenesis Eye Stem Rejen - 0.5 oz
Plasma Flawless Finish - 0.5 oz
Wow Factor Intense Effects Mascara - 0.3 oz
Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow in "Teen Tone" - 0.134 oz

BENEFITS:
DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment:
  • This amazing, aluminum oxide-free resurfacing and revitalizing product utilizes a naturally occurring mineral from the Dead Sea to give you all the benefits of a professional microdermabrasion treatment in the convenience of your own home.
  • Use once or twice a week for a skin appearance that is softer, smoother and less lined.

Enriched Softening Essence:
  • Enhanced with young coconut water and an exotic blend of 26 different fruit and plant extracts to instantly flood your skin with intense hydrating benefits.
  • This concentrated formula features the high-performance of the tamarind seed extract to improve the appearance of your skin's elasticity and texture while intricately binding moisture.
  • Helps transform your skin into a supple, soft and primed canvas ready to profoundly maximize the effect of all your other anti-aging treatments.

Collagenesis Stem Rejen:
  • Contains ingredients to help firm and lift the skin's appearance and improve its resistance to gravity.
  • Helps address free-radicals.
  • Helps fight the look of environmental aging, aiding to maintain your skins look of health.

Collagenesis Eye Stem Rejen:
  • Your eye area will look strikingly younger and appear more lifted, lines will appear to be visibly diminished and the look of fatigue will be erased.
  • Contains Rh-Polypeptide-7, a plant-derived growth hormone-mimicking peptide that helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles that accumulate over time.
  • Rare and precious extracts and the skin care technology are all brilliantly intertwined to help moisturize your eye area while helping reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Eye Stem Rejen is a an ultra-luxurious, powerful eye serum with our intense hydrating ingredients to help lift, firm, and perfect your eye area’s appearance.

Plasma Flawless Finish:
  • Plasma Flawless Finish is a lighter-than-air color that perfects and mattefies the skin.
  • Wrapped in micro bubbles of argan, flax and rose hips oil, Plasma Flawless Finish mattefies and blurs pores and imperfections--plus, it won't cake up or settle like ordinary powders.
  • This lighter-than-air color protector is the perfect touch-up all day long.

Wow Factor Intense Effects Mascara:
  • Our exclusive stretchable formulation, derived from soft olive wax, lengthens the lashes while at the same time, plumps up the volume.
  • Our unique Pro-Wand features a double-sided brush head, making it easier than ever before to apply mascara to both your top and bottom lashes.
  • One side combs and separates while the other applies just the right amount per coat.
  • Go ahead and bat those lashes, let them see your Wow Factor!

Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow:
  • These creamy rich pallets add a natural, comfortable touch of color to cheeks, eyes and lips… anywhere the sun may naturally kiss you.
  • The formula feels wonderful to the touch and is very simple to apply anytime you want to add a natural touch of color, without looking made-up.
  • Color Description: "Teen Tone" is a pale rose pink shade.

Made in USA. Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow made in China.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

<table id="Table1"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; width: 100px;"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Head-to-Toe Pampering Spa Experience Set

SET INCLUDES:
Skinnaturals: Calming Cleanser - 4 oz
Skinnaturals: Soothing Serum - 1 oz
Skinnaturals: Comforting Creme - 1.7 oz
Desert Bloom Body Wash - 8.5 oz
Desert Bloom Body Polish - 4 oz
Desert Bloom Body Butter - 4 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Treat yourself to a spa-like experience by calming and soothing your skin with this gentle yet effective Skinnaturals and Desert Bloom Pampering Spa set!

BENEFITS:
Skinnaturals: Calming Cleanser:
  • A natural, sulfate-free, mild and creamy cleanser filled with botanical extracts and probiotics to help soothe and help calm sensitive skin.
  • Featuring safflower oleosomes that allow for optimal cleansing without drying or irritating dermal layers.
  • Light cucumber scent.

Skinnaturals: Soothing Serum:
  • Skinnaturals Soothing Serum is a highly concentrated solution to help address the look of redness and irritation plus long term soothing and anti-aging benefits.
  • Contains sphingolipids, glycolipids, white tea extract, beta-glucans (gluten-free oat), cucumber extract, calendula extract, licorice root extract.
  • Light cucumber scent.

Skinnaturals: Comforting Creme:
  • An amazingly powerful yet gentle natural treatment that acts immediately to help soothe and reduce irritation while offering your skin long-term benefits by supporting normal barrier function.
  • This elegant formulation helps reduce the appearance of redness and provides anti-aging leaving your skin ready to show off on any occasion.
  • Light cucumber scent.

Desert Bloom Body Wash:
  • Beautiful and exotic yet soft and feminine, our Dessert Bloom body line envelopes you in the beauty of your desires with every indulging use.
  • This gentle, detergent-free body wash with cactus flower extract will leave your skin feeling petal soft and silky to the touch.
  • The fragrance caresses your senses with rose, red currant and amber, leaving skin feeling magnificently refreshed.

Desert Bloom Body Polish:
  • This deliciously sweet and sinfully rich body polish will soften, smooth, hydrate and exfoliate your body revealing the smooth and radiant looking skin.
  • Contains cactus flower extract to leave your skin feeling petal soft and silky to the touch.
  • The fragrance caresses your senses with rose, red currant and amber, leaving skin feeling magnificently refreshed.

Desert Bloom Body Butter:
  • Our lusciously seductive Desert Bloom Body Butter will give your skin to new found softness.
  • Delivering a new kind of moisture that will target your dry skin.
  • This non-greasy powerful blend of cactus flower extract, mowrah, amino acids, mango and shea butter with pistachio, jojoba, olive and avocado oils instantly becomes a moisture magnet, leaving your skin feeling silky and soft.

Made in USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

<table id="Table1"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="width: 100px;"> </td> <td class="padding4T padding4B" style="padding-top: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; width: 766px;" align="center"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

How much are they? Maybe I missed that. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Oh, man -- I thought I was safe with that Skinnaturals one, but I use almost everything in the second one shown. Oh well -- it's always a great deal, IMO. Just wish the Stem Rejens were supersized. Thanks!!

Contributor

when will he be on tv what are the dates?

Honored Contributor

Check Shophq-he's on a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

ME!! I'm ready!

Skinn is on ShopHQ once a month, the last weekend of the month. Last month I bought the 6X Lip stuff and I'm happy to say It Works! I use twice a day and my lips are sooo smooth and, dare I say it?, slightly plumper. Not Kardashian plump (thank goodness!), but certainly not the skinny invisible strips they were a month ago. Me likey!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I really don't need anything but I will be watching and he probably will talk me into buying something. Tototwo, this product does get good reviews. On geez now there I go. Might cave on that.