Contributor

Bond No. 9's recycling event is going on now at Saks and online. I didn't have any empty bottles, but you get a deluxe purse spray when you make a purchase. I thought it had to be a 3.3 oz. size, but I bought High Line in the 1.7 oz. size and I got a purse spray of No. 9 perfume.

I own Sag Harbor, Hudson Yards, High Line and various bon-bon samples. The rep gave me some great ideas for blending. Do you like to blend them? What are some of your favorites?

Regular Contributor

I love their bottles. I have West Side and Little Italy. I haven't tried blending. Tom Ford recommends that, too, with his fragrances. I've tried blending samples, but never like anything.

Occasional Contributor

great opportunity for my first post since I'm a Bond No.9 fan. New Haarlem is my go-to favorite fragrance. I believe it's marketed as unisex but is distinctively unique and gentle. I add edp to unscented lotion for layering or to wear alone as a softer version. This fragrance always elicits compliments and questions about where to purchase.

Valued Contributor

chinatown is my favorite. i've never thought to blend it with another bond fragrance. great topic!

solitaireA,

welcome to the forum!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Occasional Contributor

thanks for the welcome

Super Contributor
On 4/23/2014 SolitaireA said:

great opportunity for my first post since I'm a Bond No.9 fan. New Haarlem is my go-to favorite fragrance. I believe it's marketed as unisex but is distinctively unique and gentle. I add edp to unscented lotion for layering or to wear alone as a softer version. This fragrance always elicits compliments and questions about where to purchase.

We've been waiting for you to say something! Happy you're here!