Regular Contributor

Just ordered the Tatcha trial set

I cant believe I have missed the showing of this line on QVC~ It sounds great, I went to their website and ordered a Trial Set...plus for joining their email list, I am getting a free Oil..

They also as most sites, give you a choice of three samples.. I always love that!

Cant wait to try it! I am looking for a nighttime, NEW routine....this makeup removal wash, seems very interesting!

If anyone can please post, how they have added this line, into their already essential serums and creams?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just ordered the Tatcha trial set

I love Tatcha. That is exactly how I started, with a trial kit from their website!I use both of their cleansers-love them and my skin looks great and I have an oily tzone and this has really helped balance out my skin, and I also love their new Hydrating Serum. Their eye cream is also very nice, but because this line is expensive-I have to pick and choose my favorites!!!!!!!!Hope you like it!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

The $49 trial set ?

Super Contributor

What companies need to understand is that if you out price consumers..you lock out a lot of potential sales...keep the prices down, more sales. This Tatcha line is very over priced....
Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

The $49 trial set ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No -- from Tatcha's website. There are a few different trial packages available ranging from about $1.99 to $4.00 (if I'm remembering correctly).

I got the oil and rice powder sample -- it's how I got hooked on Tatcha, too. Very generous size of the cleansing oil.

I tried to order one for my niece but was unable to because they'd already sent one to the address associated with my email address. I emailed them to ask if I could call and order one over the phone for her, and they responded they'd mail her one for free, plus send me a little goodie for "sharing the love". THAT'S Customer Service! It arrived in about a minute, too -- really fast shipping!

Super Contributor

Can you use just the enzyme powder and not the oil? I see it's sold in 3 strengths depending on complexion.

Super Contributor

I have done a lot of research of this line........Barney's New York told me about it I love it........I don't have any right now but you can sample at the store counter........this lady that invented this line study the life of Geisha's.........very interesting about Geisha's.........they are not what I had thought of them to be........Japan H oo kers........that are high dollar........they are very smart........study beauty and manners and poise.......I think there are only 300 now that exist........well, correct me if you know more but they know how to take care of their skin and body.

Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Can you use just the enzyme powder and not the oil? I see it's sold in 3 strengths depending on complexion.

I use mine over my oil, but I've also used it alone in the morning. I think others here use it by itself, too. It's not -- in my mind -- a real exfoliator, but it leaves your skin feeling very nice. It's enough for removing your night time treatments when used in the morning, IMO. Hopefully those with more experience using it alone will chime in.

Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/23/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

The $49 trial set ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No -- from Tatcha's website. There are a few different trial packages available ranging from about $1.99 to $4.00 (if I'm remembering correctly).

I got the oil and rice powder sample -- it's how I got hooked on Tatcha, too. Very generous size of the cleansing oil.

I tried to order one for my niece but was unable to because they'd already sent one to the address associated with my email address. I emailed them to ask if I could call and order one over the phone for her, and they responded they'd mail her one for free, plus send me a little goodie for "sharing the love". THAT'S Customer Service! It arrived in about a minute, too -- really fast shipping!

I just went to their website and could only find the $ 49.00 trial kit. I didn't know where to find the sizes and prices you mentioned. The live chat I was going to use is closed until morning. I'll perhaps ask tomorrow. Would love the $ 49.00 sizes, but I just spent a wad of money two days ago, wish I had seen this first.

I'm sure these products are wonderful, but I hate the prices. I always find my HG, and then can't afford it !

Thank s for posting this information.

Super Contributor

sorry/dp