Contributor

I bought the Serious Skin Care EGG when it was a Todays Special. Have been using it faithfully for 2 weeks. I really cant see much change at all. I am trying to decide if I need to send it back and just use my Facial Flex. I have never used that long enough to see if it works. Would it do the same thing as the EGG? Certainly much cheaper. Your opinions please.

Thanks.

Contributor

Come on girls I need your advise.

Thanks.

Liz

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about ..... What's an EGG? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I have not tried the Facial Flex but I did get the SSC EGG. It did absolutely nothing for me.

Respected Contributor
I have both and my money is on the facial flex. The SSC EGG did nothing but make a mess with the gel. I started with the FF again about a month ago and I see my jowls disappearing. I use plenty of moisturizer and hold my fingers above my lips to keep lines from forming. Bought a second for vacation and in case the original breaks. So easy to use 2 minutes Twice a day.
Valued Contributor

None of that stuff works, you are spending your money on nothing.

Contributor

Thanks for your opinions. I appreciate them a lot. Think I am sending my Serious Skin Care EGG back shortly. I would think after 20 minutes each day for two weeks I would see something.

Liz

Valued Contributor

I have just started using the EGG and believe the instructions say it takes 6-8 weeks to notice changes. That is why they gave a 60 day period to try it out.