Regular Contributor

Is this new? Seems like she had one out previously. Has anyone tried it? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sophia Vergara fragrance

It's my understanding that Sofia by Sofia Vegara is her first ever fragrance and she is debuting it on HSN. It will be the TS for tomorrow. They have really been promoting it on HSN.

Respected Contributor

What she said! New, and no one has tried it, first ever on HSN and nowhere else. I'd love to sniff it, but haven't had good luck with celebrity fragrances from HSN. They weren't awful, just not spectacular and didn't last long on. Maybe hers will be different.

Super Contributor

I got a sample with an HSN order a few weeks ago. It smelled very nice - don't remember much else, but I actually was very surprised how much I liked it. I hate most fragrances except philosophy (and even those I'm not too crazy about anymore). I couldn't tell you the notes, just that it was fairly light overall, and not too perfumey. I'm kind of considering ordering it depending on the price. For the record, I have no idea who she is. Lol!

Super Contributor

I find the commercial on HSN with her rolling around in the bed so hilarious! You can tell they were telling her to look se`x`y and alluring.... so NOT!

Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 gazelle77 said:

I find the commercial on HSN with her rolling around in the bed so hilarious! You can tell they were telling her to look se`x`y and alluring.... so NOT!

That commercial is ridiculous (in kind of a funny way). I couldn't help thinking that QVC would never do something that ""stimulating"" lol.

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

I got a sample with an HSN order a few weeks ago. It smelled very nice - don't remember much else, but I actually was very surprised how much I liked it. I hate most fragrances except philosophy (and even those I'm not too crazy about anymore). I couldn't tell you the notes, just that it was fairly light overall, and not too perfumey. I'm kind of considering ordering it depending on the price. For the record, I have no idea who she is. Lol!

Would love to try a sample. I've never bought fragrance without trying it. Body chemistry has such an impact. A lower cost way to try it is the body cream which I think is $21. Body creams are a great alternative, softer results. Also noticed hundreds of beauty items ship free for this beauty event.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Here are the notes from Latina.com - The scent has top notes of blackberry and plum, rounded out by notes of colombian rose and colombian orchids, vanilla and sandalwood. Sounds nice except I'm not fond of orchid. It smells like powder to me.
Valued Contributor

i'll be watching. she's so funny.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I think HSN was sending out samples in recent orders. I haven't ordered anything recently so I've not smelled the fragrance.

I won't order a new fragrance without smelling it. I'm not spending $6.00+ just to sniff something and send it back if I don't like it. Besides the fact, I need another fragrance like I need a hole in my head.