Regular Contributor

Josie Maran Body Butter in 13.5 oz. Size

Josie Maran Body Butter in 13.5 oz. size is now available, and on auto-delivery, and the unscented is available. I am ordering the unscented on auto-delivery because the unscented is hard to come by. The Sweet Citrus is also another favorite of mine.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter in 13.5 oz. Size

Item code is a 259465 auto; A226205 for one time. Got mine...thanks Leavesgalore for heads up! Love unscented products.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I love her whipped butters but want the unscented.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Contributor

Thanks for posting this, I also have been wanting to try the unscented. I may have to cancel my last shipment of the pear-vanilla kit--I'm going to be overstocked. Decisions, decisions.

Honored Contributor

I saw it was back this morning but I already have 2 full jars at the moment, one of which is unscented.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Is this the size that she offers at holiday time? I have wondered if they would bring it back during regular sales. That is great.

I will have to look and see what scents they have. I really like her Moroccan scent, I am waiting for that to be available in a single purchase offer.

for those of you that know, is the unscented REALLY unscented? thank you.