Super Contributor

do they really smooth things out? around the mid section? What do you think about them? thank you

Valued Contributor

I find them to be just another stretchy tank.... I do like them though.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

they are very stretchy with very light smoothing......they are not shapewear at all. love them as layering pieces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I didn't know that Shawn's top was actually an item she would be selling. I'd never seen a presentation.

When I turned on the TV, my first reaction was.......that top does her no justice. Wrong color for her and seemed skimpy to be wearing for a p.m. show.

In the summer, outdoors with capris and sandals, very cute. Not so sure I like the look, worn with a maxi?

Super Contributor

ok, thank you ladies

Super Contributor
On 4/22/2014 sunshine45 said:

they are very stretchy with very light smoothing......they are not shapewear at all. love them as layering pieces.

Good description! I also like them for layering. I wear them especially underneath sheer things. I really like them!

Esteemed Contributor

If you have a large midsection or love handles, no they do not. As stated they are not shapewear.

Respected Contributor

What is the point of showing that they stretch down to mid-thigh? Who would wear them like that anyway?

Valued Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Frannie said:

What is the point of showing that they stretch down to mid-thigh? Who would wear them like that anyway?

Good one!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple but don't wear them unless I wear a jacket or other shirt over them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt