Respected Contributor

The Josie kit that was on earlier #A239552. It has tinted moisturizer, concealer stick, cheek tint, Argon oil.... Would this be a good kit to stat with? There are only 4 color choices. Light looks too light, and medium looks like tan...Can anyone help with the color choice? Thanks

I'm a medium light.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Help Please ~

That is a really tough question to answer. Personally for myself I would go lighter and add a touch of bronzer if it is too light. The best thing to do is to visit a Sephora store and check out the product or even go to other sites and see how the colors look on the other site. There can be a big difference from site to site. The Josie Maran site has a light one and two and I looked at the medium which is pretty dark. You can check customer service and ask if they are selling light 1 or 2. Good luck.

New Contributor

I agree and would say go light. I am the typical medium and I ordered it as a TSV in the light and was very happy with it. I just add a little bronzer when I want but it is more neutral/less yellow than her medium (swatched her medium at S store before.)

Respected Contributor

That kit looked like a very good deal. Almost tempted me. I'm sure everyone knows but just in case - she is offering 22% off through her own site with EARTH22 which ends tonight. That kit is not offered on her site.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your help Beauties! Just checked and the Light is Light 1. Too light for me. Don't understand why the Q doesn't carry both. Or at least let you know which one it is.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

I wear Light 1 ( LOVE IT) and I have a true light complexion. I tried the Light 2 at Sephora and found that it was too yellow. Even though my skin has more yellow in it than pink, I found that the Light 1 was a better match.