Contributor

anybody else use them? my absolute favorite product i use is the hyaluronic eye cream - i have insatiably dry under eye skin. i use it on top of whatever anti aging thing i'm using love the hydrating hand cream too, that has hyaluronic acid also.

but i do have to say...big disappointment - i discovered the products because i have a big problem with itchy irritated eyelids a lot of the time - googled the problem & so much i found people had gone to dr's for the problem w/ no relief but found many recommendations for their control cream for the problem - omg, i had never called anything a miracle cream, but it was for my problem. when i went to order again found it not available anywhere & reason being they pulled it because found it had corticosteroid in it & evidently that's a no-no {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor
I tried to use a cream from that line that clears up zit quickly apparently. It didn't work and if it had, I am not sure I would have bought it again anyway, bc it smelled horribly. I wondered if it was a bad batch. I smelled a couple items in Ulta the other day they smelled just as bad.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I used to use his things all the times in the 90's and early 2000..........love the pimple cream and the green powder I think it is but I have not tried eye cream but I love the company and they are so professional.........thank you for reminding me about this company again. It is not sold in our state so when I travel to see my son and grandbaby I will be going to find the products.

Super Contributor

I also love Tatch eye cream............amazing.