Contributor
I need a rec for a good liquid concealer. I've tried so many creams and they all seem too thick and settle in lines and wrinkles.
Super Contributor

I have tried several lately, and although I have lines and wrinkles, I also have oily skin, so those thick creams do not work for me either.

Failures: IT, BE (the new liquid one), Mabeline Super stay 24 hour concealer

Sucess: Laura Geller Spackle, Hourglass and Tarte Smooth operator amazonian clay. These last two come in a lipstick like tube. You do not need a lot, and both are dry (in a good way), they don't slip and slide or melt my mascara. Also because of the texture, it's easy to use a little and add more.

Good luck.

Michele

Super Contributor

PS If you are near a Sephora, you can get samples to take home and try.

Super Contributor

I love Maybelline Age Rewind it is more a liquid on a sponge tip applicator. Maybelline has a 24 hour concealer that is pretty budge proof but you have to use it quickly or it doesn't spread well. Makeup 4 Ever has an HD concealer with many colors that works well. Estee Lauder has a concealer in a navy blue tube that is good and stays put. It is not as thick as some are. You can also try a little of LG eye spackle before putting concealer on. I have done that before.

Super Contributor
Loving IT cosmetic.
Honored Contributor

After many failures, I've loved Isomers for a good while. Not too thick, stays blendable long enough to work with, covers my 'sinus induced' dark circles, and looks natural.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

MAC Prolongwear. Beautiful finish, many colors, excellent coverage yet very lightweight, blends like a dream. The pump is a pain in that it pumps too much. You'll learn how to control it.

Two other favorites are that are more liquidy are Maybelline Fit Me and Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. For both, all of the above characteristics but less coverage. I don't have dark circles but do like a brighter under eye area so coverage is not an issue for me. They do cover but if you have heavy dark circles, I would say go with the MAC.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Esteemed Contributor

Glamoflauge by Hard Candy.

Respected Contributor

I like Maybelline's DreamLumi touch highlighting concealer. Minimal settling into fine lines, easy to apply and covers well for me. It comes in a click pen/brush tube so it's easy to apply and then tap in with a finger. I hate having to use a separate brush.

Occasional Contributor

As much as I hate to say it, having purchased EVERY CONCEALER and primer known to the industry, the under eye CC by Serious skin care is GREAT coverage. I like to come back over it with a peachy tone or sometimes a pink but it does give COVERAGE! A mix of SSC with IT in the tube is a good mix but the IT (and today I received the one in the little pot) is just pretty danged thick and looks like it as well.

Good luck! We should have an online "Trade products" party someday !

Karen