Respected Contributor

Double Lash and Brow - by Godefroy

As I have gotten older SOME things have thinned out so I found this product at Amazon, it came to 18. something after shipping, it got really good reviews so I am trying it. I just got it yesterday, it says to use at nightime so I did on lashes and brows, my eyes were not fazed by the ointment it is. Its a little 1 oz. tube and a lip like brush, you lightly brush it on your lash line and you can use your forefinger and thumb and work it thru the lashes, smear some on your brows too!

It says: Promotes longer healthier lashes and brows, contains rich plant oils and vitamins that nourish, a 6 week nightime treatment. Says visible results should be noticable after 30 days. I was a little hesitant as it has an added parfume but I can just barely smell it if I stick my nose up to the tube. Like I said, the reviews were really pretty good on this product so will see.

I am going for it starting last night and will report back if/when I notice any improvement.

(I will post ingreds. if anyone wants them)

Respected Contributor

Re: Double Lash and Brow - by Godefroy

Is anyone liking any other products on your lashes and brows, are you seeing results?