Trusted Contributor

Sale on Paula's Choice Earth Sourced products

She's having an Earth Day sale with 40% off and free shipping on all Earth Sourced products. I've used these and they are quite nice. For regular users or someone interested in trying them out, this is a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sale on Paula's Choice Earth Sourced products

Thank you, soonersis. I use her products but not that line. I bet many would be interested.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I bought two of the cleansers. Thanks for sharing!
Valued Contributor

I'm about to place my first order. Not from that line though. The items I want seem to be on sale too Smiley Happy. I want the Resist C15 Super Booster and the Resist Brightening Treatment. Do they have sales often?
Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: I'm about to place my first order. Not from that line though. The items I want seem to be on sale too Smiley Happy. I want the Resist C15 Super Booster and the Resist Brightening Treatment. Do they have sales often?

They have sales pretty often but not usually 40% off, mostly it's 15% or 20% off. You can sign up to get their emails so you will be notified when they have sales.

I went through Mr. Rebates for the order I placed today so will save another 6%.

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 soonersis said:
On 4/22/2014 Cardamom said: I'm about to place my first order. Not from that line though. The items I want seem to be on sale too Smiley Happy. I want the Resist C15 Super Booster and the Resist Brightening Treatment. Do they have sales often?

They have sales pretty often but not usually 40% off, mostly it's 15% or 20% off. You can sign up to get their emails so you will be notified when they have sales.

I went through Mr. Rebates for the order I placed today so will save another 6%.

Thanks soonersis. I'm going to do that. I've been meaning to! I've shopped with qvc for 15 years and never have used Mr. Rebates. I could slap myself! Smiley Tongue
Valued Contributor

I use the cleansing gel and love it. I'm ordering the kit ($61 on sale for $33), 3 free samples and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

6% back from Mr Rebates too.

Honored Contributor

I tried the Earth sourced moisturizer as one of my samples and it was awfully sticky. Too bad too because I liked the ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2014 HappyDaze said:

I tried the Earth sourced moisturizer as one of my samples and it was awfully sticky. Too bad too because I liked the ingredients.

That must be one of those things about how one product can behave so differently from individual to individual. I don't find this moisturizer sticky at all, or greasy, which would never work on my oily skin.