Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. I like to wear Lancome eyeliner (not the pencil variety that needs to be sharpened but the twist-up variety which doesn't need sharpening). Lately I've been looking like a raccoon at the end of the day and I cannot stand it! Can you ladies please give me suggestions of eyeliners that actually stay put and that are also "smudge-able" on the upper lid. I also really prefer the twist up type of eyeliner that doesn't need sharpening but maybe that's the reason why I have a "raccoon" problem?! Anyway - please pass along to me some of your favorite brands of eyeliners. Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

Not so fast. Some women, like Annie Lennox, can pull off this look.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

With all due respect to Annie - that was Freddie Mercury's tribute concert by the way with Bowie singing ""Under Pressure"" - that just won't work in my daily life!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

Have you tried the Urban Decay 24/7 liners?

Super Contributor
On 4/22/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

No I haven't. I have Lancome on the brain but I guess I need to branch out!

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Crazed4Gems said:
On 4/22/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

No I haven't. I have Lancome on the brain but I guess I need to branch out!

You can find them at Sephora and Ulta stores, as well as online. They come in almost any color you can imagine and work well.

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

With all due respect to Annie - that was Freddie Mercury's tribute concert by the way with Bowie singing "Under Pressure" - that just won't work in my daily life!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Yes, and such a great song definitely works in our daily lives. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

As for eyeliner, the only one I'll use:

Cheap and effective! Stays put, too.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

lol Bee!

Honored Contributor

My current favorite is Bare Minerals Waterproof.. You have to sharpen it and its not very smudgeable. But absolutely no raccoon eyes, even leaving it on overnight.

Honored Contributor

My current favorite is Bare Minerals Waterproof.. You have to sharpen it and its not very smudgeable. But absolutely no raccoon eyes, even leaving it on overnight. I got this directly from BE website.