Valued Contributor

New Josie Maran Tinted Infinity Duo

Although I bought all of the colors except one and love these, why would QVC offer them in a duo -- but two of the same color? Why not two different colors? Having these and loving these, I know firsthand that one of these tubes will last years.

A240193

Josie Maran Argan Oil Infinity Lip and Cheek Tint Duo

Super Contributor

Re: New Josie Maran Tinted Infinity Duo

That's really silly! No one needs two of the same color of a product that will last forever! I ordered directly from JM on the earth day sale. I really liked them, but couldn't stand the citrus oils on my cheeks, so had to send back :-( The colors and texture are amazing though!

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

That's really silly! No one needs two of the same color of a product that will last forever! I ordered directly from JM on the earth day sale. I really liked them, but couldn't stand the citrus oils on my cheeks, so had to send back :-( The colors and texture are amazing though!

I got all of mine from her sale, too. I'm sorry you couldn't keep them. Although I have combination skin, these are not oily on me. I'm a little obsessed with them!

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Lanikins said:

I got all of mine from her sale, too. I'm sorry you couldn't keep them. Although I have combination skin, these are not oily on me. I'm a little obsessed with them!

The dry down was fantastic. They were not oily at all (and I have oily skin). I applied with a small brush and the finish was beautiful and natural. I have an odd sensitivity to citrus, but I would highly recommend them for anyone else.

Honored Contributor

Lanikins, I agree that it's very silly to sell a duo of the same shade. To me, that would only work if you were going to share it or if you had not your "little" obsession but one huge obsession {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}-- one tube will last quite a long time.

I ended up returning mine. I just decided that the texture didn't work as well for me as do the cheek gelees. But I can see why they are very popular.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Josie's cream blush is a nice alternative if you are sensitive. I use these on my combo skin with no problems. Check the ingredients on the website. Nice to have them listed. No discernable scent to my nose. Good video for Earth Day also on the website.

Regular Contributor

The cream blush in the compact featured in the picture above is being discontinued. I have used it for years but when it was out of stock a while back, I emailed JMC customer service and they confirmed that it will be discontinued when their current stock runs out.

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Josie's cream blush is a nice alternative if you are sensitive. I use these on my combo skin with no problems. Check the ingredients on the website. Nice to have them listed. No discernable scent to my nose. Good video for Earth Day also on the website.

Argan Cream Blush

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Went to order it, and the color I wanted is sold out - and now I hear they're being discontinued. Oh well. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Funny, because I had been about to post that I suspected that the cream blushes were being discontinued. One big clue was that they aren't at Sephora, which is JM's main retailer (aside from QVC). I had noticed that Beautypedia gave them a "poor" rating (her cheek gelees have a "best" rating). Obviously, it's always a matter of personal preference.

I like cream blushes, but right now, I am loving the sheer but still pigmented look of the gelees. And I like that they feel virtually weightless on the skin.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Argan Cream Blush

Thanks so much for the suggestion. Went to order it, and the color I wanted is sold out - and now I hear they're being discontinued. Oh well. Thanks!

I am sure it is being discontinued because I really love it. It is the ONLY cream blush I have found in years that I like. Deep sigh. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}