Super Contributor

After using the new Korres White Grape body butter for a few days now, I'm LOVING it! I liked it at first, but didn't really smell white grape or peach, but after using for awhile the scent as really grown on me and I do smell white grape. I love that it's not as strong as some of the others, and it's really soft but not greasy. I can add it to my favorites (Mulberry Vanilla & Bergamot Pear).

Anyone else?

Super Contributor

I got mine too and I really like it. Smells very fresh. I was afraid I wouldn't like it because I cannot use Caudalie products (grape smell??) because of the smell. Thought it would be like that. But it isn't and I'm glad I tried it. Love Korres body butters.

Esteemed Contributor

There are two other threads on this. It seems like women are split 50/50 on the scent.

Super Contributor

I really don't like some of the Korres scents, like Jasmine to me it's so strong and gives me a headache, but some people really love it. But I love others like Mulberry Vanilla & Bergamot Pear (and now this). People's preference in scent can be so different!

Super Contributor

I love the formulation of Korres just don't care for all the fragrances. Its a personal preference thing.