Super Contributor

Who has a great blue mascara?

Not the electric blue but the navy that reads blue that I remember from the eighties?
Honored Contributor

Re: Who has a great blue mascara?

I'm a ""Blinc"" mascara lover and have used their blue and green. I don't use any other mascara anymore. I like the tubes and it is easy to take off.

Super Contributor

I've been using THIS mascara and really like it. I call it the "perfect navy". Doesn't look as stark as black on a blonde, wears beautifully without flaking, smudging, accents my blue eyes.

Lola
Super Contributor

Lola you are a star...will race to Nordstrom after work tomorrow. Thanks for that
Super Contributor

Catlvr, you may want to check out L'Oreal Voluminous, as well. I'm not sure about what exact stores are carrying it, but I bought a beautiful, limited edition, purple mascara at a CVS Drugstore last week. There was also a pretty blue, but since I have green eyes, I chose the purple. I put a coat of black on my top lashes, followed by a couple coats of purple, and purple only, on the bottom. It's very subtle, doesn't scream purple, and doesn't smear.
Respected Contributor

MAC makes a navy mascara which is marketed as Kohl's Flirt brand. It's great. It makes my brown eyes really stand out. Also take a look at MakeUp Forever at Sephora they have tons of colors. I use their green mascara.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

thanks.

I like a good navy too.

Respected Contributor

Estee Lauder's line carries a terrific navy mascara.

Honored Contributor

L'oreal had a limited edition last summer you may still find it around

Esteemed Contributor

I wish more brands offered a true navy mascara. Same as with navy eyeliner, it's really a nice way to brighten the eyes. Blinc and Estee Lauder have navy as mainstays in their collection. Lancome used to, but not anymore. They do presently have a limited edition navy Definicils at Nordstrom.