Super Contributor

I don't watch often...I know she likes Dr Denese serum. But does she tell if she uses Retinol products specifically? Or what eye care she likes?

Since she can choose from so many I wondered what her favs are. TIA

Valued Contributor

perry,

here is an interview with lisa on what she uses.

http://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/7815-insider-secrets-from-lisa-robertson/

Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, $48
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment, $95
Philosophy hope in a tube, $35

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor
She love love loves whatever she is selling at the time
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Alsee said: She love love loves whatever she is selling at the time

You got it Alsee! I couldnt have said it better! : )

Honored Contributor

I saw her say (out of her mouth) that she uses one of those, can't remember which one.

There is a video of her talking about some of what she uses. She is open about it. She used to talk about how she 'hates needles' but she doesn't do that now.

I think she's lovely and if I were on TV like she is I'd do what I thought made me look good.

Valued Contributor

Most of the hosts (not just Lisa) say they love, use or own, much of what they are presenting....Jill actually hopped on a bed on the set to show how she plumps up and sleeps on her My Pillow. They are in sales afterall...lol

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 evelomaddict said:

perry,

http://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/7815-insider-secrets-from-lisa-robertson/

Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, $48
Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment, $95
Philosophy hope in a tube, $35

Tatcha is wonderful in their cleansing oil and eye cream and skin brightening and also moisturizer...............I was given samples and I love them..the eye cream is so rich I love it..... I think this is a company from Japan but I can't remember.

Respected Contributor

I have heard Lisa say (so many times) that she "loves" Dr. Denese Pads, and uses them all the time. I have tried them, and still like Dr. Gross and PTR's Pads better. But that is just my opinion, and how my skin reacts to them.

A couple of weeks ago, she said, on the air that she uses Botox for her 11 lines.

I would assume that the Host's get to try most of the cosmetics that they present on air.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I think she uses most whatever she gets "free" from each vendor after putting her hands, fingers, or using the lip products or make ups so they have to let her have it when she begs for it or says "I'm taking this home".

Frequent Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:
On 4/21/2014 evelomaddict said:

perry,

<em>Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, $48</em><br /> <em>Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment, $95</em><br /> <em>Philosophy hope in a tube, $35</em>

Tatcha is wonderful in their cleansing oil and eye cream and skin brightening and also moisturizer...............I was given samples and I love them..the eye cream is so rich I love it..... I think this is a company from Japan but I can't remember.

Actually, Tatcha is a US company. They use the geisha cleansing rituals as the concept for their products. Tatcha is very nice. Just a tad too rich got my blood.