Respected Contributor

I used Tan Towels on my vacation and.....

I was very happy with the results........I'm very fair and wanted my arms, chest, legs, to have a little color. I used the regular Tan Towels once a couple of days before leaving and twice more during my 11 day vacation......not orange on me at all and didn't stain my clothing.....very easy and fast to use. I recommend.

Valued Contributor

Re: I used Tan Towels on my vacation and.....

I like them, too. For me I need a few applications before I get much color so it can get a little costly to use them. But they dry quickly and like you said, they don't stain your clothes...

I have had some pretty awful results with creams etc...probably my application!

Honored Contributor

I have used these for many years when I travel and been very happy with the results.

Honored Contributor

I have also used these for many years, they work well for me.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I like them, too. I still get that self tanner "smell" after the color has developed, but it's better than anything else I've tried. It was the best of the bunch for me.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

How do they work around knees and ankles? Do you need to put on a little moisturizer on those areas before applying?
Trusted Contributor

Love Tan Towels. I keep them from year to year & they are still good. I find that I can reuse mine for at least 2 separate applications. Today I did one application after my morning shower, and did another this evening after a quick wash-off in the shower plus exfoliation. I have a medium skin tone but am pretty pale from winter. Didn't really see any difference this morning but I sure did this evening. You can get some great configurations @ HSN or even from some E-Bay vendors. Well worth the price.

Super Contributor

Best for me because I actually use them. Every other self tanning product are a pain to use, smell, are messy, ruin my sheets, etc. Tan towels are just easy, clean and effortless.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Happy, I agree with you. I buy all of this stuff and don't use it. But the tan towels are easy to use.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2014 BellaCarro said: How do they work around knees and ankles? Do you need to put on a little moisturizer on those areas before applying?

I didn't have any issues around knees or ankles. I didn't use a moisturizer beforehand, but I did go a little lighter around the ankle area.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*