Respected Contributor

Tria Users… Help needed, please!

Hi Ladies,

I was on advanced order for my Tria anti-aging unit, and it arrived today. I think I might have gotten a return….

While everything inside the box looked to be in order, the safety tabs on each side of the box had been cut open, and the unit is not charging… I'm assuming that it is already charged. My questions are, were the safety tabs on your boxes intact or cut open? And was your unit pre-charged?

Thanks in advance!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tria Users… Help needed, please!

Hi,

My unit was, and others also reported that their units were pre-charged.

As far as the tabs, I believe if they were not properly sealed I would have noted that.

Frequent Contributor

Did you activate the unit.

If not see page 13 in instructions, good luck.

CS is opened until 7 PT

Super Contributor

My unit came fully charged and the tabs were all sealed.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies! I'll call to activate it, but I am concerned that the tabs were cut. Maybe customer service will have something to say about it.

Trusted Contributor

Where are the tabs? I am going to look at my box and see what you are talking about.

Respected Contributor

I called and was told that the tabs should have been sealed. He said that they had opened boxes to put in the new chargers, but it should have been resealed. he didn't have an explanation beyond that. He did say that they don't send out used units, and that QVC wouldn't send out a return. I'm a little skeptical, though.

Respected Contributor

Snowball…. it's the security stickers that keep the box closed, and let you know if it's been tampered with.

Super Contributor

Mine wasn't charged and I don't remember about the tabs -- I'll look at the box when I get home in a while.

Out of curiosity, is your plug the white folding one, or the black one that doesn't fold?

Let us know what CS says! Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2014 itsMe said:

Snowball…. it's the security stickers that keep the box closed, and let you know if it's been tampered with.

My box has seals on it, on each side that are ripped, but I actually don't remember if I opened it or if it was like that when I got it. I may have been in such a hurry to start using it, that I don't remember. You mean the clear plastic?