Super Contributor

Looking at Kate Somerville today ( don't usually watch her ) ...I found myself wondering if she is pregnant? Does anybody know? She looks it.

Super Contributor
I think she looks it too.
Honored Contributor

Probably not.

Honored Contributor
I was thinking about that too...I think she would dress differently if it was only a little tummie trouble.she is a stylish lady so .....maybe there is another baby at the Q.you would think they would sell a baby line with all the new moms just around there.
Super Contributor

I wondered the same thing. As someone who has a tummy, I've learned that shapewear benefits me tremendously, and I also know there are certain styles that look better on me than others. I have never seen KS very much, but I thought she looked pregnant in the outfit I saw her in....the skirt really accentuated her stomach.

Super Contributor

You would think that Kate would have clothes that fit her better. At one point today she had on a mint green blouse that was just way too big, the shoulders hung off on her arms, it looked very sloppy. We know she has the money to buy clothes that are more flattering since her products and services at her salon are so expensive.

Tami

Super Contributor

I watched a few times many years ago and I purchased a couple of products, but both were harsh on my face, so I returned them. I haven't watched her since...but I thought she may have been heavier then, and when I saw her today, I thought she looked like she has lost weight. I guess that is why I thought she might be pregnant too...but I have no idea how old she is, or if she is married.

I know she sells skin care, but she could be younger than I thought she was. Don't know a thing, just wondered if someone else knew something I didn't. Yes, I agree....selling baby or children's clothing might be fun on the Q...I guess Grandma's might buy things, even if the parent's might not like to buy from a shopping service. I couldn't have afforded to buy that way when my kids were young. Now we have wonderful outlet stores and discount places which do help spread the dollars a little further. Specialty things might go over well.

Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2014 SuziQ2 said:

I watched a few times many years ago and I purchased a couple of products, but both were harsh on my face, so I returned them. I haven't watched her since...but I thought she may have been heavier then, and when I saw her today, I thought she looked like she has lost weight. I guess that is why I thought she might be pregnant too...but I have no idea how old she is, or if she is married.

I know she sells skin care, but she could be younger than I thought she was. Don't know a thing, just wondered if someone else knew something I didn't. Yes, I agree....selling baby or children's clothing might be fun on the Q...I guess Grandma's might buy things, even if the parent's might not like to buy from a shopping service. I couldn't have afforded to buy that way when my kids were young. Now we have wonderful outlet stores and discount places which do help spread the dollars a little further. Specialty things might go over well.

Jill referred to Kate as a "busy mom". I don't think she is pregnant--JMO. I also thought she (Kate) lost weight since I last saw her on QVC. QVC tried some children's items years ago and guess they either didn't sell or they got too many returns. I think they had some baby blankets/quilts and I do remember QF selling some toddler size sweaters and a paisley jacket that matched the adult sizes. (I bought the adult size and never wore it--finally donated it.) I think Marybeth said she got it in red and the child's size for her daughter in red--that makes it many years ago as her daughter hasn't been a toddler for many years now.