Super Contributor

Does NEW Suave Gradual Self-Tanner Have the Typical Horrible Cat Pee Smell Like Most Self-Tanners?

Hello! I'm wondering if any of you have tries this and what your thoughts are. Figured I'd ask before I buy. Can't stand the cat pee smell!!! Especially hate being in bed under the covers & smelling it....yuck!! Thanks for any input! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Does NEW Suave Gradual Self-Tanner Have the Typical Horrible Cat Pee Smell Like Most Self-Tanners?

I cannot answer your question, I'm still trying to find it, ha!! I have checked wal mart as well as walgreens, so far no luck.

Contributor

Re: Does NEW Suave Gradual Self-Tanner Have the Typical Horrible Cat Pee Smell Like Most Self-Tanners?

I don't know about ""cat pee"" but it does smell like all the other gradual tanners.
Super Contributor

I have used it twice & it has a very pleasant smell, almost a light floral. It smells a little different after the drying period but nothing like the typical stinky self tanners.
Respected Contributor

Cat pee? That's not what it smells like to me. There is no description for what they smell like.
Respected Contributor

I have been using it for almost a week and there is no nasty scent. It's very pleasant and I find it quite moisturizing. The color is very natural. No streaking. Love the price as well.

Super Contributor

Hmmm...so some think it smells like other tanners & others say it's not bad. Guess it's worth a try for the price?!
Trusted Contributor

They all smell like cat feet to me- better than pee anyway
Super Contributor

Alsee--I've never smelled cat feet...lol...but I'll trust you that they smell horrible! When we were house hunting we went through a foreclosure that the people's cats had peed all over. Beyond disgusting smell that I'll never forget!!! Very comparable to the sunless tanner stink that always seems to come out when it develops. Uck!
Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2014 bunnypink said: Alsee--I've never smelled cat feet...lol...but I'll trust you that they smell horrible! When we were house hunting we went through a foreclosure that the people's cats had peed all over. Beyond disgusting smell that I'll never forget!!! Very comparable to the sunless tanner stink that always seems to come out when it develops. Uck!
Not terrible - Sort of like Fritos, but not the fragrance I want to wear! My kitties stick their feet in my face all the time so I'm an expert on the subject