Valued Contributor

Beauty with Benefits Gift with Purchase. Any East coasters get their orders yet?

i'm anxious to hear what's in your gift bags.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm on the west coast and won't receive my orders till closer to the end of the week. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Gift with Purchase. Any East coasters get their orders yet?

I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow. Would love to hear from others who get it before me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Gift with Purchase. Any East coasters get their orders yet?

Mine has shipped! Should arrive tomorrow.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

Just got mine! Here's the list of samples: Perricone face finishing moisturizer; clarisonic acne daily clarifying cleanser; strivectin power serum for wrinkles; it bye-bye under eye and mally plum/coal evercolor eyeliner duo. Samples seem nice and the bag I'll definitely use for makeup when traveling. Hope everyone else is happy with their orders.

Valued Contributor

virgogirl,

awesome. thanks for sharing. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} i love the bag.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Regular Contributor

evelomaddict You're welcome.

Super Contributor

On 4/21/2014 VirgoGirl said:

Just got mine! Here's the list of samples: Perricone face finishing moisturizer; clarisonic acne daily clarifying cleanser; strivectin power serum for wrinkles; it bye-bye under eye and mally plum/coal evercolor eyeliner duo. Samples seem nice and the bag I'll definitely use for makeup when traveling. Hope everyone else is happy with their orders.

Thanks for sharing! It feels like that perricone moisturizer is in every sample bag / test tube! I think it was in last year's. I have probably 3 or 4 small jars and don't use it because it smells too much like rose for my liking.

Mine shipped but hasn't updated, I'm just outside of Chicago.

Super Contributor

On 4/21/2014 VirgoGirl said:

I received the same except my mally liners are brown/green shades. The face finishing moisturizer is awesome and I wanted to try Strivectin again. Very nice gift!

This will be my first time trying Mally's lip products.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I just received mine this morning - I must say I'm impressed with how quickly I received a QVC package - my gift with purchage beauty bag has:

Philosophy Purity Made Simple

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream

Laura Geller Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues - Mauve Majesty

Tarte Maracuja Cheeck Tint - Light Pink

I wish I got a Mally evercolor eyeliner, but not complaining!

Super Contributor

Did anyone else receive theirs?