Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller on Hautelook today

Alot of items/good deals Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller on Hautelook today

i love many of the deals on hautelook but beauty orders take nearly a month to arrive.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor

I have received so many broken make up items from Hautelook, have called to complain several times about their flimsy packaging. I'm not a fan for buying make up from them.

Honored Contributor

I ordered LG on Hautelook once. It was a crumbled up mess. Have not ordered since.

Valued Contributor

I've had shipping problems with Hautelook too. In fact, I just cancelled an order that was placed beginning of March and as of last week they couldn't tell me when it was going to be shipped. Nordstrom may own them, but their service stinks.

Trusted Contributor

WOW, I have never had a problem with broken items from Hautelook. I do know that it takes awhile to ship and I'm ok with that. Sorry it did not out for you. They really do have some good sales...

Valued Contributor

I ordered a blush/highlighter combination in a soft pink and champagne for myself and also got a trio of cute lip glosses for my 14 year old niece that will be part of a make up bonanza I always give her at Christmas that she looks forward to. I'm always looking for good deals on things for her so she has lots of little packages to open . Very good prices!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/21/2014 catmama said:

I've had shipping problems with Hautelook too. In fact, I just cancelled an order that was placed beginning of March and as of last week they couldn't tell me when it was going to be shipped. Nordstrom may own them, but their service stinks.

I agree. I ordered a set of makeup brushes from them and it took a month to ship and after a week I'm still waiting for it. Every order I made takes a month to ship out.