Valued Contributor

SKINN Chin Up Redensifying neck serum...

When I was interested in SKINN there was a great price on a trio that included the Chin up Redensifying Pro. The Pro one I had bought on it's own had such a lovely fragrance of vanilla from the first ingredient. The one in the set was the older package with the word PRO pasted over it in a black dot, had no vanilla fragrance. Does anyone remember if the older Chin Up formulation had that vanilla fragrance too? Trying to see if this really is the new pro formulation. There seems to be no consistency in his products. The ampules I bought were all clotted when mixed no matter how hard I shook them.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Chin Up Redensifying neck serum...

I have the ""older"" chin up......no vanilla fragrance that I detected. Dimitri says the ampules are supposed to be ""gross looking""...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Thank you! So basically he is trying to pass off the older formulation as the new Pro formulation to move outdated product. And I'm supposed to trust him, and his product ingredients? It's not honest or ethical to say something is something else when it's not! Saying it's supposed to be curdled like that doesn't make it right. I'm sure with all his experience in designing products he can make a more elegant formulation. I'm so done with SKINN!

Trusted Contributor

Blondelle - According to the ingredient deck for Rendensifying Pro, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract is the first ingredient.

eta: I wonder if Skinn would be willing to make an exchange for you. It may be a good idea to contact their CS and ask for a replacement.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007