Super Contributor

Can you recommend a decadent facial mask/treatment that won't break the cute little piggy bank?

I should just save time & room & put this in a siggy line:

I'm 63 with combo/oily fair/light skin. I've always had to battle large pores.

I use a BHA product made by PC every day - 4% BHA Foam( 2x at night) & 2% BHA gel (a.m. and p.m. the other 5x days). I use a NCN C serum every a.m. I use other serums but haven't moved on to retinol yet.

I used to use PTR's FirmX Peel and LOVED the way it feeled and the way my skin felt afterwards. I want that again.

I want to spend a lazy Saturday giving myself a decadent facial/masque/chemical peel/exfoliator/moisturizer. I want to end up with a radiant, glowing complexion. Kiss

What do YOU use as a special treatment on your face?

one caveat; Because of my combo/oily skin, heavy creams and oils do not play well with my skin.

second caveat: You can tell me I'm wishing for the moon.......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you recommend a decadent facial mask/treatment that won't break the cute little piggy bank?

I heard on a local channel here in the Washington, DC area where it is SPA week coming up.

You can get a facial at your SPA for $50. The lady demonstrating it was getting a 'chocolate' facial.

It might be something you might want to look into. Just an idea.

Super Contributor

Re: Can you recommend a decadent facial mask/treatment that won't break the cute little piggy bank?

A CHOCOLATE facial?????? Oh my! I'm swooning at the thought.

My name is Irish and I am a chocoholic! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks Annabelle! Definitely worth a few phone calls.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry.......................couldn't resist this one..............given her recent visit to the Q

Any chic lady will keep her pearls on, of course - according to Miss Manners. Wink

Honored Contributor

Andalou Naturals makes a chocolate/avocado moisturizing masque.....and it smells heavenly

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

To the OP .... who is PC ?

Super Contributor

Paula's Choice - Most of my skin care line is either from there or NCN dot com.

Super Contributor

Go to ebay and check out the Face Shop or Skin Food. They have the most interesting face masks. They have lemon, blueberry, honey, aloe, olive oil, collagen, pomegranate, sugar, egg, face masks, hair masks, hand masks and even feet masks. Plus they are extremely affordable.

Trusted Contributor