Trusted Contributor

Kate Somerville TSV (April 2014)

I think Kate Somerville has a TSV that will kick off at midnight tonight. I haven't seen anything on the QBB about this. There is a thread on the TVS blog.

Does anyone plan to get it?

Super Contributor

Re: Kate Somerville TSV (April 2014)

I got an early email about it thus morning - it's a 2 PC set of age arrest moisturizer and retashpere night cream for $120. I'm not buying but there's the info for anyone interested! I'm not familiar with either product actually.
Valued Contributor

i think it's under $100 but shipping, of course, will be high. i love her products but hate paying $10.00 for shipping. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

I am semi - tempted on this. The before/afters were interesting...but I am just on the fence. Anyone taking the plunge?
Regular Contributor

I will get it! I always go through Mr Rebates to help with the shipping. $99. Three easy pays.

Kate is wonderful. I love every product of hers I have tried and have some of it locked into good prices on auto-delivery.

Kate is absolutely one of the best.

Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 Lovely2 said:

I will get it! I always go through Mr Rebates to help with the shipping. $99. Three easy pays.

Kate is wonderful. I love every product of hers I have tried and have some of it locked into good prices on auto-delivery.

Kate is absolutely one of the best.

Do you use the Dermal Quench? That Before and After intrigued me. If so, does it really deliver such an amazing punch?

What other products do you use?

Last night was the first time I've ever watched one of her presentations and both the products in the TSV looked pretty good (again, impressive Before and Afters). She seems like SUCH a nice, real, down to earth lady! I'm thinking of trying the Dermal Quench as the first step (I'm happy with my current serums and moisturizers) so please do let me know what you think. Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 GMO_Jen said: I am semi - tempted on this. The before/afters were interesting...but I am just on the fence. Anyone taking the plunge?

I'm tempted because of those B&A's, too, but don't think I'll take the plunge today. If you do get it, let us know -- and let us know how you like the products!

ETA: You can get the TSV combo (same sizes) on her site for $115, by the way. If there's free S&H and if I didn't have to pay tax, that would make it cheaper for me than the Q's deal.

Super Contributor

Too rich for my blood.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/20/2014 GMO_Jen said: I am semi - tempted on this. The before/afters were interesting...but I am just on the fence. Anyone taking the plunge?

I'm tempted because of those B&A's, too, but don't think I'll take the plunge today. If you do get it, let us know -- and let us know how you like the products!

ETA: You can get the TSV combo (same sizes) on her site for $115, by the way. If there's free S&H and if I didn't have to pay tax, that would make it cheaper for me than the Q's deal.

Her site states that the TSV Combo is only available @ QVC for $115.00.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

I plunged and am looking forward to trying it. It was a good deal for those 2 products considering the Age Arrest alone is $90. I had ordered a PTR AM and PM Fusion Retinol duo back in March. It was in stock when I ordered it but something must have gone awry with the quality of that shipment as within a week, I was notified it was on waitlist. I was disappointed but figured I'd get it eventually.

Well, just got a letter from QVC over the weekend that they were unable to secure any more of this duo hence I would never be getting it. I had also used an easy pay on request special they had offered me so decided to see if they would honor that for this TSV and they pleasantly did. I've been on hold for a good retinol product as I was expecting PTR's to arrive any day for over 5 weeks so at least now, I do have one on the way.

I have liked everything from Kate that I have tried except for ExfoliKate so am familiar with the quality of her products. She really does have some excellent skin care, albeit on the more expensive side, though not as bad as some. I also like that both products are very moisturizing which is crucial for my skin.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the results of those b and a's ............. will let you know as once I receive them, I will be using them every day so I can effectively assess my results. I won't use other skincare (except for my C serum) so I can fairly evaluate them.