Occasional Contributor

Hello Beauties. Happy Easter.

I'm looking for suggestions for a green tea scent. I've tried the Elizabeth Arden but wondered what else was out there. Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

I have not used this but Demeter Fragrance Library has Green Tea.

Super Contributor

I use Perlier Green tea scents... Also SCA has some hair and skin care green tea.. I am very super sensitive and also hate over powering scents... Love these....

lovestodance

Super Contributor

I love that scent! Several years ago I fell in love with a body lotion/cream that Sephora carried. I use lotions/creams rather than perfumes as I tend to be heavy handed. This was sublime!

Unfortunately I don't recall what the brand was, but your request is going to send me to Sephora's site and search for Green Tea fragrances. You should do that, too!

Super Contributor

LOVE green tea fragrance! I have Elizabeth Arden's and many of her mixes (Green Tea Summer, Green Tea Lavender, Green Tea Tropical, etc.) that I picked up cheap at Marshall's. I will have to look into these other suggestions, thanks ladies!

Trusted Contributor
Victor by Perlier has a good one. Not overpowering like their others.
Frequent Contributor

This is not a scent but I love the J.R.Watkins Hand Soap in Aloe and Green Tea bought at Target. Makes washing your hands a lovely experience!

Trusted Contributor

Bvlgari Green Tea--I have been using it for more than 30 years! It is expensive but you can find it in online fragrance sites for great prices.

Occasional Contributor

Many thanks for all the suggestions. I'll check them out!

Valued Contributor
My MIL wears Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea fragrance, and I love it on her. I have one from C.O. Bigelow that's nice.