Respected Contributor

Dr Jonathan's CS - awesome, as always!!

I received an email today for a free lip balm with any order (you can just tell them FREE and specify which flavor, if you care, in the billing/shipping comments). Anyway, I paid the $5 shipping, but I got an email from them shortly after the order, and she said that since my pkg was so light, she could do First Class for less, and would refund the difference. I mean, who else does that??? That's one reason why I LOVE this company! Can't wait to try their lip balms, too. And, no, I'm not affiliated with the company. Just saw them on the board and have enjoyed their products ever since! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Jonathan's CS - awesome, as always!!

Wow! that is amazing!

Great products & amazing CS, too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr Jonathan's CS - awesome, as always!!

Yep, Michelle has done a partial shipping refund on my orders in the past too.

And I like to use my paypal balance when I have it. They don't have their shopping cart set up for paypal but Michelle told me to just e-mail my order anytime I want to pay that way, bypassing the shopping cart and credit card info.

Last time they ran a Sale I missed it but she offered the Sale price without my even asking.

My latest love is their jar hand cream. Love the light clean fresh scent of it. It's a fantastic body cream on my legs after my shower.

Of course I'll be trying the lip balms on my next order.

Dr. Jonathan's CS and products = {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~