Contributor

Need a good lip balm for lips. Any suggestions??

I suffer from dry lips that constantly need moisturizer. I've increased my water intake which has helped tremendously but I'm still in search for a good lip balm that will keep them soft. I've used Carmex, Eos, Nivea, Blistex, Vaseline Lip Therapy but nothing seems to last. I'm ready to throw some $$$ behind a premium brand if necessary. If you know of a brand that I could try, I'd love to hear about it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Need a good lip balm for lips. Any suggestions??

Super Contributor

Shea butter

Honored Contributor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

I am addicted to the KissTixx, a Lori Greiner/Shark Tank item. They have flavors like Strawberry daiquri, Pina colada, peaches and cream. Before I started using these I used to use Tarte's lip scrub every morning to remove dead dry skin on my lips but since I began using these I haven't had to. My lips are always soft. If you do order them don't go through QVC, they only have the double ended ones. Go the the KissTixx website, they have tons of different flavors and options. I don't know why the Q doesn't have more of a selection.

Respected Contributor

Dermstore Lip Quench, Crème de La Mer lip balm -great but $$, and as mentioned PTR Lip Bombshell. I like Skinn's Lips 6X.

Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics Vitality Flush. Couldn't do without this moisturizing balm that has a little color to it.

Also, cruelty free, unlike most mentioned here.

Regular Contributor

Dr Jonathan (berry works) just started to carry lip balm. I've used some of their other products and have been impressed. So much so that I'm thinking of trying them just based on liking the brand. The ingredients are all natural, too.

Contributor

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! Lots to choose from I see!
Honored Contributor

I always seemed to have dry, chapped lips until I started using the Fresh lip treatment in Rose.

The color is just enough and the product REALLY works.

The only downside is that it is VERY creamy and tends to melt in the summer.