Honored Contributor

On the Thursday night Beauty With Benefits show, I purchased the Supercharged Spackle in the roller tube. I listened to the presentation .... and then went back later and watched the video.

For those of you who either use, or are familiar with Spackle, isn't the "supercharged" pretty much the same as the others? They all have botanicals and antioxidants in them. Is there some significant difference that I missed with this new version? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SUPERCHARGED SPACKLE ???

I wish someone would review the Supercharged Spackle. One of our local stores started carrying Laura Geller products and I'm wanting to try something. I thought Spackle was a good place to start.

Tinkrbl44, please let us know what you think after you receive it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: SUPERCHARGED SPACKLE ???

I currently have the Ethereal and Neutralizer Spackles and really like them both. Since I'm low on both, I ordered the Supercharged, but it doesn't seem very different from the others.

If anyone sees something in the description that is actually different, would you please comment? TIA!