Super Contributor

The idea of snail serum grossed me out at first but I thought it over and thought "what the heck." I was surprised at how nice it made my skin feel. I followed it with a touch of argan oil then a product called "Peach Sake Pore Serum", loved that as well. It started as a none sticky cream that become a powder that covered my pores and that does not clog your pores. I followed with a whitening/brightening BB Cream. I only needed a touch of concealer on a couple of my darker spots. I did not need any under my eyes. My skin looks healthy and my criss crosses on one cheek are not there. I am in love with the Korean products. They tend to use flowers, herbs and roots. Many products are all natural. I can not find any products with retinol in them but they are big on snail mucus, anti-blemish, small pores, brightening and whitening, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Many even say no animal testing.

Respected Contributor

Where are you getting them from?

Super Contributor

I'm with tigriss -- where are you getting them, and what are the products? I know the snail serum is immensely popular in Asia and I was looking forward to seeing results with the It CC Cream, but I hated the It CC Cream! I'd love to give it a try!

Super Contributor

Yikes!

Honored Contributor

Caracol Cream made from snails has been around for a long time.

Frequent Contributor
Actually, sake is not an unusual ingredient. The fermentation in sake has been shown to do wonders for the skin.
Esteemed Contributor

www.misshaus.com is a good source. I love their Cho Bo Yang and Perfect Cover BB creams.

Sign up for emails, they have sales all the time. Their snail line is called Super Aqua Cell.

ETA Also, check out their Sheet Masks. Lots of different formulas. They even have one for hands.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Thank you "kind ladies". I've been getting them from ebay and I have not had a single problem. The one person I've been using is beautynetkorea. I use others but I can honestly say this was reliable. Actually I go by the cheapest, usually free shipping and the rating of the seller. Many products give you a good explanation and the ingredients. The time between here and there is about 3 weeks. The prices are very reasonable if you do buy now. Three shops I love are Mizon, The Face Shop and Skinfood. I am currently waiting on a collagen serum. I also have the Rice Water Cleanser which is very nice and has a nice clean scent. It comes in a foaming cleanser, oil, milk cleanser and cleansing tissues. I have the Rive Cowe BB which is a drier BB that color changes and I have the Missha BB which is very similar to our products. The snail serum is from Mizon and you can order samples which I did and am now ordering the actual product. Most of their products also have SPF. I hope you give them a try, not because I get anything from it but because they are really great products that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Frequent Contributor

I use a box service called memebox for my korean beauty fix! they have a shop that you can buy from directly or you can purchase their memeboxes which are $23 dollars and they come with all sorts of goodies. The only downside is that the products are unknown before you get them so its a bit of a gamble. but many of the products you get are full size and the box could be worth over $100 usually. there is usually a cream, a bb or bp cream. my last one had an expensive eye serum in it. For me its just fun to receive a little gift once in a while to myself.

Super Contributor
On 4/20/2014 Jenag88 said:

I use a box service called memebox for my korean beauty fix! they have a shop that you can buy from directly or you can purchase their memeboxes which are $23 dollars and they come with all sorts of goodies. The only downside is that the products are unknown before you get them so its a bit of a gamble. but many of the products you get are full size and the box could be worth over $100 usually. there is usually a cream, a bb or bp cream. my last one had an expensive eye serum in it. For me its just fun to receive a little gift once in a while to myself.

That is good to know. Thank you. I am so into their products. You definitely get more bang for your buck. Plus so many products are brightening and natural.