Regular Contributor

Wow! I haven't used anything drugstore for years. I picked up 5 Maybelline Expert Wear eye shadows for $2.39 at Ulta plus I got to use a $3.50 coupon. Two of them I've used for a couple of months and I'm super impressed. I'm am fair skinned and I like buildable color so that I don't overdo it. I use my brushes and I've used the applicator included and I've gotten what I would consider great results. The price is incredible for the amount of product you get. As I understand it, these are the one's in the new packaging and are reformulated (possibly).

ETA: I was just wondering if anyone else had feedback.

Respected Contributor
I agree. I have a ton of e/s and the two palettes I gravitate towards are Maybelline and a limited edition Wet and Wild. Much better color payoff than my Bobbi Brown e/s. And love the sale at Ulta. Have been there twice. My Ulta had $1 off Maybelline coupons on a display. Woot woot.
Super Contributor

I like Maybelline Tattoo shadows.

Regular Contributor
On 4/19/2014 scatcat said: I agree. I have a ton of e/s and the two palettes I gravitate towards are Maybelline and a limited edition Wet and Wild. Much better color payoff than my Bobbi Brown e/s. And love the sale at Ulta. Have been there twice. My Ulta had $1 off Maybelline coupons on a display. Woot woot.

scatcat ~ Any other Maybelline recommendations? I'm not much of a mascara fan (use it infrequently) and prefer a brown mascara. The Trish McEvoy mascara that I use occasionally only comes in black and I think it's $25. I was using a Clinque mascara and a BE mascara before that, but if I could find a nice one in brown at a better price point, why not?

Super Contributor

I love Maybelline Falsies mascara. This is the best ever and I have never gotten compliments on mascara until I tried this! Absolute best. This proves that the expensive brands are not any better. Also I would never wear anything but the red eyebrow pencil from Maybelline as well.

Respected Contributor
Hi - I don't wear brown mascara, but Maybelline mascaras get good reviews. Try searching them on you tube for reviews. Also, you can return them to Ulta if you don't like. I didn't wear mascara until I was 45 - I can't imagine not wearing it now. Not crazy amount, but a couple nice coats.
Regular Contributor

I have never used Maybelline products until recently. Im so please with the new Masterglaze blush sticks - they are highly pigmented and last most of the day. Ive also tried the Master Highlight and I do like it but I got more of a subtle shade(Nude). They have bolder colors that I might try for a more noticeable effect. Im really pleased with their eyeshadows which are long wearing and well pigmented. What makes this nice is they are always on sale at either CVS or Walgreens BOGO 50% off.

Honored Contributor
On 4/19/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Also I would never wear anything but the red eyebrow pencil from Maybelline as well.

That's my HG eyeliner!

I still swear by Full 'N Soft washable mascara. My lashes don't end up on my cheeks.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

I like the Chocolate Mousse trio and Natural Smokes quad-really nice for the price. Chocolate Mousse is subtle but looks very natural.

Regular Contributor
I appreciate the feedback. I had gotten so caught up in Sephora and department store purchases for so long. I'm glad I saw this sale at ULTA. .I've been using Linen. I haven't opened Browntones yet, but I will this week. The duo looks like a nice set of neutrals. I also got a dusk color that I'll open and use too. I find these super blendable.