Honored Contributor

Korres White Grape TS--opinions

Mine arrived yesterday and not sure I like the scent. Any one else order this?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Korres White Grape TS--opinions

I have it, and I agree about the scent. I'm not crazy about it. I love the lemon basil, and have that at home already.

Honored Contributor

I'm rather disappointed in it. I was foolish enough to also buy two extra of the shower gels. May be a return. I do like their products-- the guava, mulberry/vanilla, lemon basil, etc. This one isn't that great. Will try it a couple more times, but it may go back.

Super Contributor

I love it.

Respected Contributor

Oh no, there seems to be so many people who like it and so many that don't so far. I am hoping to get mine on Monday so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Super Contributor

This one was a dud for me. Too powdery. Back it goes!

Valued Contributor

Love Korres but not this scent. Will use and not return but wouldn't reorder.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 aprilskies said: Oh no, there seems to be so many people who like it and so many that don't so far. I am hoping to get mine on Monday so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Let us know how you like it. So far I think mine is a return. 4/21--thinking about it more. The body butter is great; still not sure if I like the TS well enough to keep it. The shower gel is not that great though. This one sure has a lot of mixed reviews. Will try it again tomorrow. (I have used Korres and normally really like the items.)

Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Daysdee said:
On 4/19/2014 aprilskies said: Oh no, there seems to be so many people who like it and so many that don't so far. I am hoping to get mine on Monday so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Let us know how you like it. So far I think mine is a return.

It came today and I used a little on my arms. It is definitely a unique scent. I really don't know how I feel about it. I don't hate it, but don't love it either. I don't find it powdery, just a little perfumey, but not. I know that makes no sense. I am not the best at describing scents. Almost needs a little vanilla to round it out. I will use over the next few days and decide but either way, I am not sending back. If it turns out I dont like it, I will see about mixing with another scent. Maybe find a nice soft light vanilla scent to mix. I will use the gel and body butter on Monday and give it an all out try.
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today and the shower gel cap was not on straight and some of it leaked out so now I feel I am drenched in the scent. I never bought this brand before and I don't think I am crazy about it. I might try it in the shower in the morning or even tonight. I tried a little bit of the body butter but I am not sure of the scent. The body butter itself was nice. I think I am upset because the shower gel leaked. I already emailed customer service because I don't think I should have to pay to return it.