Super Contributor

NEW Self Tanner on The LRS show!

Anyone buying?? I'm a self tan junkie. Do it all year long. Makes me feel so much better with color. Thinking of trying this new one (A255120) in the Dark version. Looks very similar to St. Tropez though which I use on occasion. I seem to always go back to BE Faux Tan no matter what I try though. BE seems to give me the most color once the color guide washes off.

This new self tanner, Vita Liberata, has me intrigued with it lasting 2 - 3 weeks! Could it really be?? Never heard of such a thing or even the name brand.

Thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW Self Tanner on The LRS show!

Gone. Will wait for reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I've used St. Tropez for several years, but I ordered this to see if it lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I was curious, too. I usually opt for the BE Faux Tan. Can't wait to see the reviews!

Occasional Contributor

I am skeptical but I ordered anyway. I am ordering strictly on fast drying, no separation, long lasting, hydrating and good believable coverage.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 skuggles said:

Sephora has it for $54 with free shipping

Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 PKB said:

That means free returns. If it were me (just sayin') I'd cancel my order if it isn't too far along and buy it from Sephora.

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Funloving said:
On 4/18/2014 PKB said:

That means free returns. If it were me (just sayin') I'd cancel my order if it isn't too far along and buy it from Sephora.

That also means free little samples and probably some deluxe sample (look for codes). I recently received a deluxe sample of this self-tanner from Sephora, but I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IT YET!! I think I'll find it and try it next week!

Trusted Contributor

It was a new release last summer and really got raves for a couple of reasons. First is that it will not turn orange on anyone, even the fairest of the fair and second, the super quick drying (and lack of ST smell - okay that's 3 reasons.) There are tons of reviews on Sephora as well as Amazon.

The trick with the long lasting formula is to follow their directions. I think some ignored them then weren't pleased with the results. It was created in Ireland which makes me think they understand those with very light freckled skin hence why it was such a focus to make sure no-one would experience any of the dreaded orange on the skin.

There are lots of different formulas of this brand but not here on QVC. Again, check Sephora, Amazon and the Vita Liberata website for all the other selections as there are many to choose from.

Valued Contributor

I got it from Sephora last year and love it.