Regular Contributor

After they went on and on about the lovely special awesome fragrance of the Brand New Korres Violet White Pepper fragrance I ordered. It even sold out. I am so very sensitive to smells with having allergies/asthma. They way they made it sound I figured it would be a great thing to order but I was WRONG!!! It smells awful and strong (TO ME). Beware if you don't like strong scents or have allergies.

I am DONE ordering any cologne/perfumes without being able to smell them first!! Stupid return postage!!!

I did also order the White Grape body butters with shower gel and also received today and I do love that scent!!

Super Contributor

I missed that Violet White Pepper, which would have tempted me, but based on your review I am glad I missed it.

Glad you like your White Grape set! That one was a dud for me. Too powdery/musky.

Regular Contributor

You might have liked it. I guess it differs from person to person what they like.

I need to stop believing the hype and not order stuff LOL.

I do like the Korres Jasmine lip butter and body butters and have those Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The guava is my favorite body butter that I have tried, I also like the lemony one. Pear is ok. Not a huge fan of the apple blossom.

Esteemed Contributor

Guava !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein