Super Contributor

My Korres TS White Grape set came

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}And it's wonderful! I love it. I can't even begin to describe what it smells like. It's very light. It smells like fresh air and grapes. I guess that is my best description!

I am so in love with the Korres body butter. It is just so enjoyable, the formulation is soft and creamy and so moisturizing. My legs are loving it today. They get a bit dry over the winter and so they needed some attention!

Honored Contributor

Re: My Korres TS White Grape set came

thanks-sounds really good-can't wait to get mine!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

I received mine too today and yes, it's a very fresh scent. It's perfect for summer. I was on the fence about ordering but had used guava the two days before and realized how moisturizing the body butters are. I also love l'occitane but it's expensive and although I have a stash of L'occitane I decided to splurge on Korres. Glad I did because you can't beat HSN TSV prices.

Enjoy!

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

love it too!

Regular Contributor

My auto-ship 5-piece Guava set will be here Monday. There's nothing like Korres.
Respected Contributor

Mine is supposed to arrive today too. Can't wait to smell it! Glad to hear it's a nice scent.

Valued Contributor

That sounds really nice, glad your like the TS. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was so hoping mine was going to come today. It was delivered to the local PO but that is where it stayed. So glad to hear its a nice scent, can't wait to take a sniff.
Super Contributor

Mine came today and I am disappointed to report that I can't stand the scent. Has a very powdery, old lady scent to me and I couldn't wash my hands fast enough once I put it on. Something about it just does not agree with my nose. Back it goes! That's the problem with ordering scented stuff online.

Regular Contributor

Rec mine today too I like it very much too Smiley Happy) However am returning the violet white pepper fragrance!