Super Contributor

There return policy is so much better than QVC's. I gave the mailman my package on Wednesday and today I received a email stating that my product is enroute to the warehouse. Once they get it they will reimburse me. QVC returns take forever.

Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem with returns to either shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

Ditto & same for ShopHQ. If I use a Q label it takes about 2 wks. The last return to Q using my own label only took 4-5 days. I try not to buy unless it's something I really want. I have only returned 2 items to HSN & 1 item to Shop HQ that was on auto delivery that I cancelled but they shipped it anyways.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, HSN is very fast!! I rarely return anything, though. I am afraid to get "the letter" from the Q, even though I return only about 5% of what I purchase. I don't know what the return rate needs to be before they issue the "letter." LOL

Respected Contributor

However, HSN is very strict about their 30 day return policy. Within the 30 days they are great.... after 30 days you are on your own. QVC is much more flexible and stands behind their merchandise for much longer.

Respected Contributor

Yes, their return processing is incredibly quick.

Super Contributor

HSN returns are soooo much faster than QVC's. I find myself ordering more from HSN now than QVC. Plus QVC's shipping is sooooo slow too...makes me pause a lot of times before ordering, knowing how long it will take me to get my items.

Super Contributor
I think you'd have to return a lot to get the "letter" from QVC or HSN. I did get the letter from ShopHQ, ha, ha. I don't order a lot from them, but apparently returned too much, although I really didn't as they count exchanges as returns even when I kept the right sizes. Shop HQ does keep you posted on your returns' progress all along the way, I like that. I returned something to QVC about ten days ago, haven't heard a thing.
Respected Contributor
I really like that. Receiving notifications are a good thing.