Honored Contributor

What did you PURCHase this past week, Beauties 4/18/14??

Happy Friday and Happy Easter (to ladies that celebrate it). 75 degrees on Sunday for Chicagoland. Share your purchases for this past week & if you like include your non beauty items.

I caved & purchased during Nordstroms 10% off event:

Laura Mercier's Crème Smooth foundation which is a lightweight, beautiful, finish that I tested out at NM a couple of months ago.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: What did you PURCHase this past week, Beauties 4/18/14??

I had 2. -$5 off coupons from Ulta and bought 2 sets of Real Technique brushes with them. I have been enjoying the 2 brushes I had bought separately last summer and decided to get a few more. I've only used real hair brushes and some of the Tarte synthetic previously, but I do have to say, I'm getting nice results with this brand.
Respected Contributor

I will be purchasing a Chanel #5 Eau Premiere parfum using a 20% off coupon from Belk's tomorrow w/DH.

Purchased Hourglass Ambient lighting palette.

Bobbi Brown Mother's Day kit Pretty Powerful. I use everything in it.

A VIP Precision Plus facial peel from my derm; an alternative to Efudex, which I will never do again.

4% hydroquinone for the next 90 days for beyond the moon hyperpigmentation that will not leave.

Super Contributor

SkinMedica 1% Retinol - Already burned my face! Duh, it's very strong, which the directions clearly state, but as usual, I went overboard. FYI - it is absolutely Rx strength.

Dior mascara from Beauty with Benefits

IT eyeliner brush (the crooked one) from eBay

Josie lip/cheek tint oils - 2 colors on their way to me.

Nars SPF 15 lip cream - not loving it, kind of dry.

Also bought too much Andrew Lessman to list without embarrassing myself!

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

I've been buying this week!

* Korres Greek Yoghurt Hydrating Trio - this includes a sleeping facial that I'm looking forward to trying. I have combination skin but it usually responds very well to dry skin products

* Korres White Grape Bath and Body Collection - the recent TS with a new anti-aging body formula

* Andrew Lessman Ultimate Eye Support - this has been a life-changing supplement for me & I don't want to go w/o it

* I also bought 4 nice tops from Coldwater Creek.

I'm off today and, if it doesn't rain the predicted buckets this afternoon, I hope to look for some shoes and summer clothes at the mall.

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 CCBeauty said: I had 2. -$5 off coupons from Ulta and bought 2 sets of Real Technique brushes with them. I have been enjoying the 2 brushes I had bought separately last summer and decided to get a few more. I've only used real hair brushes and some of the Tarte synthetic previously, but I do have to say, I'm getting nice results with this brand.

I purchased the set of 3 brushes last year. Love these brushes. So soft. The powder brush is my favorite.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Just a pot of Lipstick Queen blush/gloss from last nights beauty benefit show.

Waiting for better weather to treat myself to some pretty new summery color cosmetics!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Collagen Concentrate and Vitamin C Toner. Also Rice Water Cleaning Towlettes.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 maestra said:

I will be purchasing a Chanel #5 Eau Premiere parfum using a 20% off coupon from Belk's tomorrow w/DH.

Purchased Hourglass Ambient lighting palette.

Bobbi Brown Mother's Day kit Pretty Powerful. I use everything in it.

A VIP Precision Plus facial peel from my derm; an alternative to Efudex, which I will never do again.

4% hydroquinone for the next 90 days for beyond the moon hyperpigmentation that will not leave.

I am just curious, did a derm give you the hydroquinone and what kind of hyperpigmentation? I used the 4% for quite awhile and it never worked for me. I have something that is working for me but everyone has different skin. If it doesn't work ask your derm about monobenzone. There was a product called benoquin which worked great but the US company did not feel it was cost effective. It had monobenzone in it. I have read that it can be made up at a compounding pharmacy in the US. I am ordering from overseas and I am having great results with their products.

Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Duo w/DoubleEnded Luxe Bru Medium

I also bought the Korres TSV and another Korres kit of two bronzer/ Blushes.

A Face cream from Walgreens that I had found information on from Youtube. Its called Studio 35 beauty Alpha Hydroxy Face cream and its great. 4 oz for $9 and has 8% Alpha Hydroxy in it. This woman on youtube swore it up and down that its the best face cream.

I bought a few Joy mangano products when she was on. The Jewelery Cases, some hangers and yet another set of Better Beauty cases, that make 4 for me now.

4 large Jar candles from Goosecreekcandles.com

I think that might be it.