Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/18/14

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads 20 ct- A must have for me, replaced with the same.

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil 2 oz- Very nice, found another in my travel bag to replace it.

Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum .5 oz- Really like this...repurchased another.

That's all for me this week, my friends. May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend... Wishing a Happy Easter and a Happy Passover to those who celebrate!!

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/18/14

This week I used up-

JOSIE MARAN'S lip gloss in Glow- my favorite gloss of all time, hope I have another one in the stash

This week I threw out-

LG eyeliner and sample of TAYA I AM overnight hair plumper as I don't use these

Trusted Contributor

Tree Hut sugar scrub, will replace with same this weekend.

Jergens BB Body trial size, replaced with full size.

Also did a purge and threw out a ton of old make-up this week. Feels so good to have things streamlined!

Regular Contributor

Happy Holidays. I used up a 3oz. Cetaphil replaced with the same. 3 oz BBW Sweet Pea body mist. I am still trying to use up other scents in the stash. I also used up 1.7 oz BE face moisturizer. I replaced with the Cetaphil.
Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Apple Lavender Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 Oz) Lovely fragrance. although to my noise I could not detect any lavender. Replaced with B&BW Garden Strawberry Hand Soap

Contributor

A cheapie can of Walmart Equate ladies shaving lotion. I'm not replacing since I have SO much Amazing Grace 3 in 1 to use.

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter, Ladies. I used up:

acure Organics Day moisturizer (I had one on hand at home)

kindness is strength
Contributor

I was able to use up a few items this week and am near the end on quite a few others. My list for this week includes:

Philosophy Pure Grace 3 in 1, 16 oz. I only like this scent in the cooler months. My boyfriend was using this as well.

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Sanitizer, 7.6 oz. This smells like cookies! I'd been using this since around November. I had it on my desk at work.

Bed Head Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. Really like this. It's too pricey normally, however, I got the pink cans at Ulta during Breast Cancer Awareness month. These are significantly less than the black can.

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

I used up a YBF Universal Eyebrow Pencil & replaced with the same. This is a good match for my brow color. The ones that are color specific never match. I usually buy 2 at a time and the one I am now using is my last one. I need to watch for a special on them soon so I don't run out.

I also used up a couple supplements. I had another bottle of magnesium but the other supplement I need to buy more of. I might stop by Vitamin Shoppe & pick some up over the weekend.

Have a blessed Easter weekend, Ladies!

Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Blonde-I have never hit pan before on an eyeshadow and this is perfect. Will use a Cement shade before I purchase a replacement Blonde.