Honored Contributor

IS A CLARISONIC REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?

I've watched the presentations and think eh, I'm not impressed.

I read a review where a woman said her face was so much SOFTER ... Well, my face isn't scratchy.

Do you have a Clarisonic ..... how often do you use it? ..... Do you think it's worth the money?

Occasional Contributor

Re: IS A CLARISONIC REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?

Yes. I really believe it is worth it. Use it every day and love it.
Super Contributor

It is over priced for what it is....but it does clean nicely.
Super Contributor

I have it. I think if you exfoliate once per week, you don't need this clarisonic brush. I got mine a few years ago from the Q when it was offered as TSV with 6 easy payments. I used it for all of 2 or 3 months. Then just use store-bought exfoliator, and I'm good with that.

Honored Contributor

Yes....the best item I have for facial care. I waited a couple of years & kept reading reviews. One of a few "beauty gadgets" that produces immediate results. Soft skin, cleaner pores, reduced pore size with continued use. It's a "must" for everyone, even men.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My dermatologist told me it isn't necessary to use a clarisonic or other brand. She said to be sure to wash, moisturize and exfoliate and I'd be fine. That's all I've ever done. I don't buy all the latest and greatest...I use good products appropriate for my age and skin. I'm weeks shy of 60 and most people think I'm in my late 40s.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't replace exfoliator. You still need to use exfoliator 2 or 3 times per week. The clarisonic can also be used in the shower. Love it!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like my Clarisonic Mia BUT if I did not already own it I would try the Foreo Luna first. It is high on my wish list.

Respected Contributor

I have the Mia 2 and the Clarisonic Plus. Using it on my face has been wonderful. I have used the Deep Pore, Normal and Luxe brush. It still matters that you use the right cleanser for you, but I experience much smoother skin with Clarisonic. My skin wasn't rough, I thought it was pretty good, but I have fewer acne breakouts on my chin and someone called my skin 'flawless' last week. I haven't regretted the purchase at all. I used it once a day before bed to start and within 2 weeks, I never use my hands to cleanse anymore.

I haven't been as impressed with using Clarisonic on my body, but I am not sure that I have hit on the right cleanser for my bosy. I am still experimenting and ma want to try the Luxe brush head. I want to give it every chance before I decide it doesn't do the trick.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

I purchased this as a Christmas present for my DD who has always had a problem with large pores on her nose. She uses her Clarasonic nightly and her skin is now flawless! She is in her early forties and uses Purity as her cleanser.