Super Contributor

what is your opinion on these

Super Contributor

Not broad spectrum spf -- I quit using them.

Valued Contributor

I like the feel and smell of these, but I think they're pricey for what they are.

Super Contributor

what about color and color payoff

Frequent Contributor
On 4/17/2014 rockydog1 said:

I've only tried the clear, rose, and coral. Good color payoff with the coral, not so much with the rose. I do, however, like how they moisturizer my lips although they're a bit pricy. Probably won't buy again since I'm liking the Korres lip products more.
Super Contributor
I actually really love these - the Rose is the perfect shade for me. It's my favorite/HG lip product, since I can't stand lipstick and can barely tolerate gloss, a tinted balm is perfect for me.
Super Contributor

I love them, I have the clear, rose, mauve and honey shades. The only down side is that they don't hold up well in the heat. The product tends to melt. So I put something else in my purse for the summer months.

Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 rockydog1 said:

They do have color payoff. But pricey.

Honored Contributor

I've only got the rose. I love the way it feels but I need something with a bit more color. It is also very (too) soft & I wonder if they are all like that.

Frequent Contributor

This is one of my favorite products. I keep one next to my bed, I wear it under lipstick, I give the sets as gifts during the holidays. The only one I use for actual color is the Plum. It looks extremely dark but once applied it is a really pretty shade.

I have had a number of issues that have caused my skin & lips to be dry over the past nine years and I was so happy when I started using this product about three years ago. It is a little slippery as opposed to sticky.