Frequent Contributor

Any hints as to what it'll be? Looking forward to this one! :-)

Super Contributor

Maybe a new planner like the pink lace although that came out in June{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I too am looking forward to her presentations. They are having a Trish McEvoy event at our Nordstroms she won't be there, but some of her make up artist will I have a 10AM appointment on Saturday can't wait to see how they do my make-up going in with out any make-up that in it self it pretty scary.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Valued Contributor
On 4/17/2014 txrose said:

Maybe a new planner like the pink lace although that came out in June{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I too am looking forward to her presentations. They are having a Trish McEvoy event at our Nordstroms she won't be there, but some of her make up artist will I have a 10AM appointment on Saturday can't wait to see how they do my make-up going in with out any make-up that in it self it pretty scary.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Take your planner with the products and brushes in daily use. They will gently clean your face w/ their cleanser and a clairsonic. Then add Trish skincare. Then, the application begins. Relax and enjoy your session.

Cyn

Trusted Contributor
I've done the Nordies thing for several years now,twice a year. I never take my stuff with me. I want to see what products they use. I do take my brushes. Take a before and after picture. Don't forget to hit Butter London for a mini manicure. Enjoy.
Trusted Contributor
Sorry....I didn 't mean to hijack the thread. I,too,am eager for the TS.
Valued Contributor
On 4/17/2014 2zbeach said: Sorry....I didn 't mean to hijack the thread. I,too,am eager for the TS.

Somewhere, here? HSN? I read it's a leopard print planner w/brushes.

Super Contributor

I don't understand why anyone orders Trish from HSN (watching is another story, I like her demos and tips but she frequently has free shipping on her website, the prices are the same, and you get at least 3 great samples. I placed only a few orders and ended up with free foundation, lipstick, eye pencils, eye primer, mascara, perfume, etc. Does she offer things on HSN that are not otherwise available?

Valued Contributor

Occasionally. Right now the Beauty Balm and SPF foundation come w/sponges. The finishing powder is in a compact and has a fan brush. Sometimes a pencil will come with the deluxe sharpener. I get brushes or fragrance from HSN if there are coupons. If I like the items in this TS, I will order before midnight and use coupon APRILBEAUTY15 for a 15% discount. And go through Mr Rebates, usually 5%, right now at 7%.

Yes, her GWP's are generous when ordering from her website, which I try to limit to the 20% sales.

Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 2cockers1cat said:
On 4/17/2014 txrose said:

Take your planner with the products and brushes in daily use. They will gently clean your face w/ their cleanser and a clairsonic. Then add Trish skincare. Then, the application begins. Relax and enjoy your session.

Cyn

Thank you Cyn I will take my planner, I'm going to sit back and enjoy I'll report back about my experience. Thanks
Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 2zbeach said: I've done the Nordies thing for several years now,twice a year. I never take my stuff with me. I want to see what products they use. I do take my brushes. Take a before and after picture. Don't forget to hit Butter London for a mini manicure. Enjoy.
2zbeach I didn't know that they gave mini mani I like butter London so I think I'll let them do my nails too & I'll be set for Easter thanks for the info.