Honored Contributor

BENEFIT AFTERS DON'T LOOK SO GOOD

Those after demos look horrible-you can see every pore-not only see it but see it 10x larger-

That poor model with the acne scars-every mark was magnified-just awful..........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Contributor

Re: BENEFIT AFTERS DON'T LOOK SO GOOD

I ordered this last night......but canceled it this morning I usually love Benefit......not this set!!

Honored Contributor

I noticed this morning that the concealer they were talking about covered nothing.

Of course they were going on and on about how it was the greatest concealer in the universe. They put it over the models acne and scars and it just looked like glop on top of her problems.

Is that was being a "Bene-Babe" is all about?

Sorry, but those 2 Benefit chicks are a trip.

Honored Contributor

The one BeneBabe couldn't even put the eyebrow product on the model properly. Looked like a big caterpillar.

Super Contributor

I have to agree. The afters look terrible. If I had never heard of Benefit, those demo's would not convince me to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't ever go by TV before and afters anyway. If I went by them I probably wouldn't buy half the stuff they sell on tv because they cake it on IMO. I like Mally but I think some of her presentations look horrible and very orangey and caked on. I do like Benefit, it has been around a long time and they have some great products. I didn't see the show you are referring to but please don't go by that because they do have some good products.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Contributor

I had secondhand embarrassment watching the demos. Awful.

I know how great some of those products are, so I did buy the set. That highlighter is amazing, but I would never know that based on the demonstrations!

Honored Contributor

I usually think Benefit is a line with cute product names and cute packaging, but low end on quality.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Shelbelle said:

I usually think Benefit is a line with cute product names and cute packaging, but low end on quality.

This is exactly how I feel about the majority of the products. There are a few things I like but most of the products are a huge disappointment to me.

Frequent Contributor

I don't like benefit...so cute products with not so great quality. I recall one lipstick I bought and it wasn't cheap and it smelled just like maybelline lipstick.