Valued Contributor

Would You Please Just Let Dr Gross Talk!!!!!

Just watched Dr Gross on his 11AM (EST) hour and would have loved to hear his explanations about his products since he did manage to mention that he is not only a dermatologist but also a chemist and a researcher. I don't know who the host was but she barely let him get a word in. I really wanted to learn about his products from HIM since he is not on that often and didn't need a host to hog all of his air time. Come on QVC. let the experts explain when they are on air. It might actually be informative and I might even buy something from you!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would You Please Just Let Dr Gross Talk!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}same ole, same old thing

Valued Contributor

That's too bad. He seems so knowledgeable. I agree with you, Virgosun, I want to hear what the vendor has to say and what is the ingredient deck is. It seems the hosts just about how much money I'm saving or how many have ordered. I know it's a sales tactic, but it's not an incentive for me to buy.

Respected Contributor

Which host was it? Not that it matters, they all do it.
Super Contributor

ITA. I have so much respect for Dr. Gross and so little for the host he was on with. It was frustrating to watch and wait for him to have a chance to talk, while PJD was talking nonsense and misinformation. What a poor pairing, such an intelligent man and she could not have sounded dumber. I use six of his products and buy none from QVC.
Valued Contributor

cantdrive I mean you could see him visibly waiting for her to finally stop and take a breath so he could jump in for a minute and talk about his own products and his own experiences and expertise. Incredibly frustrating for him and for the viewers who tuned in to see him.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually was thinking the same thing as I watched the show! I like to hear Dr G speak about this products I normally really like Pat and was surprised that she would not stop long enough to let him speak! I was interested in his new pore item!

Trusted Contributor

For those of you interested in or already using his Ferulic Acid and Retinol Serum, there is a seller on Ebay who offers this product for just $60 for 2 oz. For a limited time QVC offered this size for $95, it is no longer available. I'm going to finish up my PTR pads and then move on to this serum and Dr. Gross' peel pads. Both products get great reviews.

Honored Contributor

So Pat was all wound up today? Unusual for her. Must have had too much coffee.

Honored Contributor

I am so surprised by this-usually Pat is not like that at all. I did not see the show,but that is so unlike her,Wow maybe she was told to push push push!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}