Super Contributor

Would someone recommend a brand of tweezers that works really well? I have tried Tweezerman's (which didn't work as well as the cheap brands) on down to the cheapest and nothing works. They start out ok, but it takes no time until they won't grab the hair. Thank you. (I'm so frustrated!).

Super Contributor

I've always been a fan of Revlon's tweezers, and my most recent pair was purchased last year.

They're truly the best I've ever used, and still grabbing even the tiniest hairs. I've been careful to clean the tips with rubbing alcohol after every use, and I also keep them in a protective case to keep them aligned.

HTH and good luck!

2229303 (400×400)

Super Contributor

Revlon.

Keep 'em clean.

Trusted Contributor

I've always used Tweezerman slanted tip tweezers. They offer FREE lifetime sharpening.

Regular Contributor

The best pair I have found is the one in the small Swiss Army knife. They are small to hold but I like that because of less hand fatigue. They close extremely tight and require no special treatment. I would not have guessed they were so great. I was on vacation and forgot to bring my old pair and had the small knife in my purse. I have been using them ever since.

Respected Contributor
I have 3 different sized tweezers: tiny pointed head, medium for fine hairs and regular for everything else. Different heads really do unique jobs without damaging the skin, esp. in the eye area. HTH.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Super Contributor

I used to use Tweezerman but the country of origin that makes them changed and they are nothing like they used to be....they aren't as sharp and last only a few months. I switched to Bobbi Brown's tweezers which remind me of the old Tweezerman's I owned. They sell them right here at the Q...

Honored Contributor

I have two sets of Tweezerman (one was free with something) and I always put them back in the tube with that little silicone thingy holding the tips together.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had good luck with the Tweezeman and I have bought more than one pair thinking they were suppose to be the best. Thanks for the recommendation of the Revelon....I'll give them a try.

Frequent Contributor
Seki Edge slant tip tweezers...you can get them at Amazon.